MUFG Union Bank Financial Manager, Vice President in Los Angeles, California
Join a financial group that’s as committed to your future as you are. At MUFG, we share a vision for our future, we share our successes, and we strive to bring out the best in each other in everything we do. Our 14,000 diverse colleagues are connected by a common ambition to create change for the better—from forging more dynamic career paths, to driving progress in our communities, to continuously reshaping the standards of global financial services. Positive impact starts here; see the change you can make as we strive to become the world’s most trusted financial group.
The candidate will work in the Review & Challenge (R&C) workstream within the Stress Testing team, participating in the preparation, presentation and documentation of R&C materials. Be part of a team of dedicated individuals with the focus on assisting bankwide regulatory and supervisory efforts of Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) and Dodd-Frank Act Stress Tests (DFAST). Experience in CCAR/DFAST is a plus, but not a requirement, as knowledge can be learned on the job. The job provides professional development and interaction with various areas and functions within the bank.
• Utilizes Excel, Word and PowerPoint effectively and efficiently to assist in various aspects of preparation, presentation and documentation of R&C materials.
• Analyzes income statement, balance sheet and capital ratios under various adverse macroeconomic and idiosyncratic scenarios.
• Interacts and collaborates with various stakeholders of the bank, including Lines of Business (LOB), Subject Matter Experts (SME) and Senior Management.
• Prepares, supervises, and provides quality control in the preparation of analyses and presentations.
• Conducts recurring and ad-hoc projects to identify best practices and process efficiencies in the R&C process.
• Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree with 5 years of relevant banking experience managing teams and working on diverse projects.
• Understanding of banking products & financial statements (including income statement, balance sheet, cash flow analysis, and performance measurement).
• Advanced skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) gained through extensive hands-on experience in prior jobs.
• Solid presentation & written communication skills.
• Ability to model and create complex spreadsheets, look up tables, pivot tables.
• Advanced skills in data analysis and design, and data mapping.
• Detail oriented with the ability to work efficiently and independently with little supervision.
• Excellent time management skills working under time pressure and handling multiple tasks/projects at the same time.
• Problem resolution experience requiring strong financial analytical skills, sound judgment and ability to work effectively with clients and technical staff.
• Experience with financial database/software (knowledge of Hyperion is a plus, but not a requirement).
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
Title: Financial Manager, Vice President
Location: CALIFORNIA-Los Angeles
Requisition ID: 10010578-WD