Aon Corporation EMEA Sales Manager - Technology Consulting (London, UK) in London, United Kingdom
EMEA Sales Manager (Technology Consulting)
Aon Hewitt are currently recruiting an EMEA Sales Manager (Technology Consulting) to join our team in London. We are looking for high-energy, driven Sales Manager with knowledge of technology and solid business-to-business sales and account management experience. The EMEA Sales Manager will be primarily responsible for selling our entire portfolio of data products across technology and life science verticals across Europe.
About Aon Hewitt
Aon Hewitt empowers organisations and individuals to secure a better future through innovative talent, retirement and health solutions. We advise, design and execute a wide range of solutions that enable clients to cultivate talent to drive organisational and personal performance and growth, navigate risk while providing new levels of financial security, and redefine health solutions for greater choice, affordability and wellness. Aon Hewitt is the global leader in human resource solutions, with over 30,000 professionals in 90 countries serving more than 20,000 clients worldwide. For more information on Aon Hewitt, please visit www.aonhewitt.com
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
About the Role
As an EMEA Sales Manager (Technology Consulting) some of your key responsibilities will involve:
- Develop and manage customer relationships within companies in Europe
- Managing complex sales-cycles and presenting the value of our applications to HR executives.
- Create and deliver accurate forecasts
- Achieve bookings targets while developing satisfied and referable customers.
- Demonstrating our product via the web.
- Maintaining relationships with customers and upselling new products.
- Achieve & exceed monthly sales quota.
- Self-starter who is focused on doing what is best for the client and the team.
- Humor and willing attitude
- Responsible for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company. About you
As an EMEA Sales Manager (Technology Consulting) your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
Degree qualified – UK Bachelor level Experience, Knowledge & Skills
Experience of carrying a quota with SaaS based sales experience.
- Strong cold-calling experience
- Track record of over achieving quota.
- Experience closing complex sales cycles in a consultative manner.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Teamwork and good communication skills a must Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare, childcare vouchers and additional holiday.
Job number: 12241
Location: United Kingdom, SEA, London