InGenesis Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant in Leesport, Pennsylvania
Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant InGenesis has an immediate need for a full time Family Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant to provide health care support for a Federal Facility located in Leesport, PA. Offering a salary of $115,000 to $128,000 annually all-inclusive with health insurance and bonus. JOB DESCRIPTION:
• Providing outpatient care in a Federal facility.(Not a Prison)
• Provide emergency and First Aid treatment including suturing, and minor surgical procedures.
• Be able to perform the full range of general medical services which may include pap smears, pelvic exams, EKG’s and/or neurological exams.
• All qualifications stated in the statement of work will be provided to qualified candidates for their review.
• Active current unrestricted PA License to practice medicine.
• Have and maintain current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS).
• Possess a current Drug Enforcement Administration registration number (certificate) to prescribe medicine.
• Certification as a Physician Assistant by the National Committee on Certification Physician Assistants (NCCPA) is required.
• Have at least 6 months of clinical provider experience in direct patient care.
This position offers medical, dental, vision, short/long term disability, life insurance, $1,000 retention bonus, $1,000 annual CME Credit and 401K. Please call today, looking for someone ASAP! Please come join our team!
InGenesis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.