Serco Task Supervisor NC52148445 in Lee's Summit, Missouri
Task Supervisor NC52148445Lee's Summit, MO, US
Job Description • Overall A-File management for project, in coordination with government and contractor support.
• Supervise Junior Analysts, with knowledge of, and adhering to instructions provided to review and scan select fingerprint cards
• Conduct first line quality assurance.
• Review and resolve unusual and complex A-File questions.
• Prepare and provide required reports.
• Manage tracking system to monitor all contractor services performed on files
• Follow ICE Best Practices and Standard Operating Procedures.
• Locate and conduct enrollments of historical fingerprint cards into IDENT using government supplied software.
• Track A-File handling and enrollment progress.
• Answer phone calls.
2nd shift position: hours are 3 pm to 11:30 pm, Monday-Friday.
Required Skills • Bachelor’s Degree and 3 years of experience; or an Associate’s Degree with 10years of related experience; or 15 years of related experience with no degree
• A minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs
• Excellent reading comprehension, writing and communication skills that include the ability to effectively communicate with personnel from various programs
• Ability to perform detailed analytical and research support
• Familiarity with, and ability to review, A-files is desirable
Must be a US Citizen.
Must pass a standard federal background check.
Employment Type Full time
Career Level Junior Management
Job ID 52148445
Company Serco Inc. (Serco) is the Americas division of Serco Group, plc, one of the world’s leading and most admired service companies. Serco serves Federal, state and local governments, along with the Canadian government and commercial customers. We help our clients deliver vital services more efficiently, while increasing the satisfaction of their end customers. Headquartered in Reston, VA, Serco has approximately 10,000 employees with an annual revenue of $1 billion and is part of a $6 billion global business that helps transform government and public services around the world. Serco recognizes that our employees are our most valuable asset. Our successes directly relate to our employees. At Serco, we listen, respect and support our employees and through continuous training, development and information-sharing, we advance talent internally, enhancing career growth and progression which enables not only our employees to excel but enables our customers to excel as well. Our employees personally can make a difference. It is not just a job at Serco; at Serco, we offer career opportunities. We invite you to become part of our dynamic team. Serco's people share a passion for delivering ethical service, innovation, and a commitment to results. Our focus on Bringing Service to Life is more than a tagline, it’s the way we get things done, the way we talk with each other, and the way we interact and respect each other. We succeed by encouraging and generating new ideas. We trust our people to deliver. We are passionate about building innovative and successful Serco businesses. Our most powerful tool in improving performance is to instill a stimulating culture where people feel they can personally make a difference. Serco is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce (Race/ Color/ Sex/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/ Religion/ National Origin/ Disability/ Vets).
Functional Area Records Services
Department The Citizen Services business unit provides support in three major areas: business process services, where we perform the actual function that the process is relate to; business process related software, that helps us manage the various components, the systems associated with the software in the process; and business process management, where we help design and track the performance of the specific business process. The business units work supports primarily the Department of Health and Human Services, the Department of Commerce, the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Bureau, the US Postal Service, the General Services Administration, and other Federal Government agencies. We support our clients with a work force of over 5,000 Serco and Serco subcontractor employees and provide mission critical support services.