HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Ultrasound Technologist in Largo, Florida
Largo Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited, 425-bed statutory teaching hospital serving the community from three campuses. The hospital providesBehavioral Healthcare,Breast Healthcareat the Florida Breast Institute,Cardiovascular Services,Clinical Research,Company Care Occupational Healthcare,Emergency Careat three campuses including the ALL-NEWClearwater ER, Hepatobiliary Care atThe Hepatobiliary Center, an H2U Health and Wellness Program,Imaging and Diagnostic Services,Knee and Hip Careat the Florida Knee and Orthopedic Pavilion,Inpatientand Outpatient Rehabilitation,Sleep Disorders Care,Sports Medicinewith the Florida Sports Medicine Center,Spine and Neurological Careat the Florida Spine & Neuro Center, Surgical Weight Loss/Bariatric Surgery at the Florida Bariatric Centers, transplant and organ donation services at the Transplant Institute of Florida and Wound Care with Hyperbaric Medicine. Largo Medical Center’s Graduate Medical Education program is the West Coast Academic Center for NOVA Southeastern University and is affiliated with the USF Morsani College of Medicine.
- This position is PRN.
- Graduate of an accredited program for Radiographers or Ultrasonographers.
- Current Ultrasound registry required.
- PRN with mandatory rotation of call.
- RDMS in Abdomen/Ob/GYN and Vascular experience preferred.
- Current Certification in Basic Life Support.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
Title: Ultrasound Technologist
Location: Florida-Largo-Largo Medical Center- Largo
Requisition ID: INT-00144-9752