HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse Behavioral Health in Largo, Florida
The/ Behavioral Health RN/is responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured, or infirm; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness of others. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments. OurBehavioral Health departmentconsists of a 33 bed crisis stabilization & treatment unit, 14-bed all private voluntary retreat unit, 6-bed Medical Behavioral Health Unit, and a 7-bed ED Intake.*This is a Part Time Nights position. *
Largo Medical Center utilizes complete computerized charting (Meditech) for patient assessment and care documentation, and eMAR to electronically record medication administration for the delivery of all medications provided to their patients.
/Largo Medical Center/is a statutory teaching hospital with 12 residency programs. It consists of two campuses which offer one of the most comprehensive complements of services for patients in the Tampa Bay. Conveniently located in Largo, Florida - south of Clearwater and north of St. Petersburg – withIndian Rocks Beachas their backyard playground. The location makes for a perfect coastal lifestyle!
- Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred.
- Previous experience in an acute care setting strongly preferred.
- Current Florida State Registered Nurse license.
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider (BLS certification).
- Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.
Title: Registered Nurse Behavioral Health
Location: Florida-Largo-Largo Medical Center - Indian Rocks
Requisition ID: 00144-9907