HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Accountant in Lake City, Florida
ENTRY LEVEL POSITION NEW GRADS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!!
POSITION SUMMARY: The Staff Accountant is responsible for the day to day activities of the Accounting Department including, but not limited to:
- Preparing Account Reconciliations
- Prepares and enters journal entries to accurately record financial transactions.
- Performs Account Analysis and Variance Explanations for specific Income Statement Accounts when necessary.
- Assists with the bi-weekly processing of payroll.
- Assists with SOX audits and testing.
- Maintaining the Capital Equipment Database (FAS)
- Responsible for verifying Accounts Payable coding is correct and assists other departments with A/P processes.
- Prepare monthly reconciliation of Balance Sheet accounts including documentation to support balances.
- Assist the Controller, Accounting Manager, and CFO with budgets, audits, and special projects as they arise.
Education: B.S. degree in Accounting or Finance required.
Experience: One year accounting experience preferred.__
Other Qualifications: Analytical skills and the ability to solve problems Detail oriented Strong organizational skills** Strong computer skills using MS Office products, i.e., Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Location: Florida-Lake City-Lake City Medical Center
Requisition ID: 06210-2082