Outerwall Supervisor Warehouse in Kent, Washington
The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for overseeing a wide variety of warehouse activities including shipping & receiving of parts and materials. This position will ensure established Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are followed in order to meet Corporate goals. The Warehouse Supervisor is also expected to recommend measures to improve quality of service, increase efficiency and profitability of warehouse operations. This position will have full people management responsibilities of the warehouse team including hiring and training, planning and assigning work, coaching & development, employee engagement, conducting performance reviews, addressing performance issues, and resolving problems.
- Continuously monitor the performance and activities of the warehouse with a primary focus on quality, operational efficiency, and profitability
- Develop, monitor, maintain, and executive effective inventory management processes to ensure predefined commitments are obtained for both field and manufacturing
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of in-bound receipts from suppliers and Field Operations staff (via RMA process) to maximize the warranty benefits
- Interpret all company and department policies to warehouse staff and enforce safety regulations.
- Lead efforts to ensure warehouse facility is maintained in a clean and orderly manner and ensure full functionality of all mechanical, plumbing, and electrical systems
- Serve as a liaison between the warehouse and other functional areas across redbox to coordinate activities and service internal customers
- Provide leadership to warehouse staff and contract help by establishing clear expectations and demonstrating high standards of work practices, customer service, and safety conscious behavior
- Provide direction and guidance on all inventory management transactions including assembly and testing as necessary
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2 years' people management and/or team leadership experience preferred
- 3 years’ experience in warehouse operations required
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Demonstrates complex analytical ability, initiative, and problem solving skills
- Proven success increasing revenue, driving customer satisfaction, and/or improving efficiency in a warehouse/ inventory management setting
- Demonstrates strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Demonstrates a very high level of Microsoft Excel skill, including the ability to utilize advanced formulas, pivot tables, and macros to analyze complex data and prepare reports
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrates strong leadership capabilities by living the values (communication, humility, accountability, integrity, respect, dedication) of the Company and holding team members accountable for performance
- Possesses a positive attitude and demonstrates the desire to be part of a team environment
- ERP experience (e.g. SAP, Oracle)
- Ability to lift 50lbs.; can bend kneel, and stand for extended periods of time
Redbox®, Coinstar®, ecoATM™ and Gazelle® are always on the lookout for innovative thinkers. As part of Outerwall’s growing portfolio of products and services, they’re redefining retail—making everyday life a little simpler and better. If you like solving problems in new ways, if you’re passionate about ideas that become businesses and you want to be part of a team that values you for everything you are, check us out. You’ll find a diverse, dynamic and welcoming work environment full of exciting challenges and endless opportunity.
Grow your career at Outerwall with an exciting brand like Coinstar, Redbox, ecoATM or Gazelle. At Outerwall, we believe that diversity and inclusion create organizational strength. If you need an accommodation to complete our application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information please see EEO is the Law .
Posting Notes: || United States || Washington || Kent || Renton || None