Philips Inspector Receiving 4 in Kennesaw, Georgia
Great innovations start with the people that are passionate and skilled enough to create them. As a diversified health and well-being company, Philips focuses on improving people’s lives through those timely and meaningful innovations.
We challenge you to support the Philips’ as a Quality Inspector!
· 1. Drafts Supplier Quality Engineering related activities and documentation under direct supervision. ·
- With supervision, assists in ensuring that the components/products at the supplier (including spare parts and
services) are released according agreed specification and quality requirements. ·
- Supports efforts to establish common approaches and working methods to drive ‘’One Philips ’’ towards Supply
Base in the assigned BG or Market.
· 4. Has a specialized level of skill to perform analysis as part of assigned tasks.
· 5. Specialized theoretical knowledge of generic products/services and the surrounding organization to contribute to
· optimization of relevant processes.
· 6. The tasks to be performed are such that they cannot be made without advance consultation of specialists.
You will report directly to the Director of Supplier QA in our Respironics group.
· 1-5 years of total industry experience with 1+ years of related experience in a medical device or regulated industry preferred not required
· Excellent communication skills and willingness to learn
We are looking for
The successful candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills education and experience:
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips' dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Call to Action / Contact
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Ready to start improving lives by putting your personal skills & passions to work?
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.