HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Clinic Supervisor Licensed in Kansas City, Missouri
The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician and practice management solution for the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA). PSG operates more than 800 practices, 78 urgent care clinics, and partners with HCA’s 165 hospitals to structure employed provider programs, professional service agreements, and joint ventures that offer the communities we serve high quality, cost effective care. We manage a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals and innovative leaders who are committed to excellence in every aspect of their career.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and growth opportunities. Join our team and share your skills and talents with the nation's largest private provider of healthcare services.
TheClinic Supervisor - Licensedis a key member of the Physician Practice and provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Direct patient care as needed.
- Assists in establishing/implementing goals, objectives, policies, procedures, and systems for assigned clinical areas.
- Participates in the development and implementation of clinical plans.
- Trains/orients, and supervises departmental personnel.
- Responsible for work assignments and daily operations.
- Monitors and controls clinical expenditures to remain within budget
- Resolves problems to ensure compliance with regulations and standards.
- Participates in professional development activities to keep current with healthcare trends and practices.
- Assists with selection/hiring and performance evaluations.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES This position requires the following minimal competencies:
- Knowledge of organizational policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of healthcare administration practices.
- Knowledge of government and reimbursement regulations and requirements.
- Skill in planning, delegating, supervising, and organization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Skill in researching, preparing, and presenting comprehensive reports.
A high school diploma or GED is required.
- Associates or Bachelors degree in business or related field is preferred.
- Minimum two years of clinical experience in a medical office or equivalent setting is required.
- Supervisory experience is preferred.
- Appropriate license for direct patient care is required.
- CPC, Certified Professional required if coding duties are performed.
Title: Clinic Supervisor Licensed
Location: Missouri-Kansas City-Midwest Women%27s Healthcare
Requisition ID: 20639-51563