MUFG Union Bank SharePoint Developer, Assistant Vice President in Jersey City, New Jersey
Join a financial group that’s as committed to your future as you are. At MUFG, we share a vision for our future, we share our successes, and we strive to bring out the best in each other in everything we do. Our 14,000 diverse colleagues are connected by a common ambition to create change for the better—from forging more dynamic career paths, to driving progress in our communities, to continuously reshaping the standards of global financial services. Positive impact starts here; see the change you can make as we strive to become the world’s most trusted financial group.
SharePoint Developer, Assistant Vice President
Overall SharePoint system design.
Primary Job Responsibilities
• Responsible for the overall system design
• Documents development requirements for SharePoint 2016 applications
• Consults with end users to test and debug applications to meet client needs
• Serves as expert in all aspects of designing and application development
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
• Performs a variety of complicated tasks
• 6 years of working experience in SharePoint coding and configuration
• Hands on experience in CSOM, REST API, Angular JS
• Good understanding of integrating these technology with SharePoint
• Hands experience on Workflow ( Nintex workflow, of Visual studio workflow)
• Experience on development Custom page layouts development
• Experience on creating web services and SharePoint timer jobs
• Experience on creating custom web parts and event receivers
• Experience on creating dashboard page using SharePoint BI tools
• Experience on customizing search templates and creating custom search web part
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Why Work for MUFG N.A.?
• We are a financially strong and stable bank.
• We value workplace diversity.
• We are committed to the training and development of our employees.
• Innovative vacation benefits.
• We offer a matching 401k, a Retirement Plan, a variety of Flexible Health Benefits.
We are committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences of our workforce to create opportunities for our people and our business. Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans.
Job: *Systems / Technology
Title: SharePoint Developer, Assistant Vice President
Location: NEW JERSEY-Jersey City
Requisition ID: 10010501-WD