MUFG Union Bank Shared Services Operations Professional I in Jersey City, New Jersey
Business Analyst role to manage the Customer Web Portal process including client setup and maintenance, reconciliations, exception management and troubleshooting; including meeting Dodd Frank Reporting regulations. Gathering information and business requirements for upcoming phases to the web portal, conducting research and staying on top of project initiatives. Ability to manage and at times create reconciliations using applications such as Access; critical thinking and troubleshooting around contingency situations such as failed reporting. Assist in meetings/projects to improve customer satisfaction and business performance. Coordinating the development of procedures, training and other communications related to Customer Web Portal. Assist as needed in all static data maintenance in various source systems
Web Portal and other Dodd Frank (DFA) Project initiatives
• Manage fully involved in the upcoming DFA projects that will continue for 3 years; including planning, design, testing, customer migration, implementation.
• Support promotion campaign of new customer Web Portal to 500 clients Manage the onboarding process of new clients into the Customer Web Portal
• Work closely with Front Office, Legal, Relationship Managers and Compliance to create a seamless workflow for newly on boarded clients
• Ensure all DFA regulations are being met on a daily basis
Static Data Support
• Train with current team on all static updates, at times become maker and/or checker. Support team as needed
• At least 2 years’ experience managing an operations process and communicating with customers and trading desks and/or
• Business Analysis experience; analyze process and write business documents
• Market product and Dodd Frank Reporting knowledge a plus
• This self-starter position requires motivation and excellent verbal and written communication
• Ability to initiate collaboration with various departments
• Strong analytical ability and attention to detail
• Strong time management, prioritization, work organization and multi-tasking skills
• Understanding of SQL and the ability to write queries for data analysis a plus
• Proficiency in MS Office – Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word. Business Objects a plus
• Education: Bachelor’s degree
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Why Work for MUFG?
We are a financially strong and stable bank.
We value workplace diversity.
We are committed to the training and development of our employees.
Innovative vacation benefits.
We offer a matching 401k, a Retirement Plan, a variety of Flexible Health Benefits.
We are committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences of our workforce to create opportunities for our people and our business. Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans
Title: Shared Services Operations Professional I
Location: NEW JERSEY-Jersey City
Requisition ID: 10009301-WD