MUFG Union Bank Senior Technology Analyst - Middleware, Vice President in Jersey City, New Jersey
Join a financial group that’s as committed to your future as you are. At MUFG, we share a vision for our future, we share our successes, and we strive to bring out the best in each other in everything we do. Our 14,000 diverse colleagues are connected by a common ambition to create change for the better—from forging more dynamic career paths, to driving progress in our communities, to continuously reshaping the standards of global financial services. Positive impact starts here; see the change you can make as we strive to become the world’s most trusted financial group.
Senior Technology Analyst – Middleware, Vice President
Ensure soundness of Enterprise Service Bus policies and their execution as it pertains to environment operational readiness and compliance with regulatory, security, and audit policies and procedures. Candidate will be assisting the system owner for the company middleware systems and will be responsible for maintaining system compliance with internal and external regulatory policies (i.e. security, audit, Sarbanes Oxley, OCC, etc.).
Primary Job Responsibilities
• Acquire and maintain subject matter expertise on company regulatory, audit and security policies as they relate to system management and software development in general as it applies to Middleware space and team zone of responsibility.
• Candidate will be responsible for devising plans and internal processes to rectify any regulatory findings and manage the expectations and relations with key regulatory stakeholders.
• Evaluate and advise team on interface requirements & specifications in the aspects of policies internal and external
• Communicate with our business partners in the aspects of design that require relevant clarification as its fitting/validity
• Facilitate dialog and fact finding with Enterprise Information Security, Compliance Division of the Americas, and other entities in regards
• Organize, lead and perform activities related to servicing requests from Enterprise Information Security, Compliance Division of the Americas, and Audit
• Organize, lead and perform activities related to adherence to internal policies and procedures
• Experience with system/application ownership (middleware systems a plus) where candidate is responsible for responding to audit, security and regulatory findings and devising plans to rectify findings
• Experience working in financial institutions preferred
• In depth understanding of Enterprise Architecture Integration and concepts of Enterprise Service Bus related strategies, methods and tools
• High level of experience (preferable hands on in recent years) with Middleware or related/compatible technologies
• Experience in effectively liaising technical issues with policy making and regulatory entities
• Excellent mentoring and management skills strong research and problem solving skills
• Excellence in information architecture, interoperability, integration, access control and security
• Solid application design and architecture and documentation skills
• Experience in process improvements, automation, workflow and search and retrieval technologies
Experience in preferred MUFG, N.A. Enterprise Service Bus approaches
• Superior interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate actively and proactively with others in a cross-functional team
• Ability to communicate effectively in writing, verbally and as a presenter and self-motivated and self-managed
Strong attention to detail, and commitment to delivering high quality business solutions
• Creative approach to problem solving, innovation and issue resolution
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Why Work for MUFG N.A.?
• We are a financially strong and stable bank.
• We value workplace diversity.
• We are committed to the training and development of our employees.
• Innovative vacation benefits.
• We offer a matching 401k, a Retirement Plan, a variety of Flexible Health Benefits.
We are committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences of our workforce to create opportunities for our people and our business. Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans.
Job: *Systems / Technology
Title: Senior Technology Analyst - Middleware, Vice President
Location: NEW JERSEY-Jersey City
Requisition ID: 10008589-WD