MUFG Union Bank Quality Assurance Professional II in Jersey City, New Jersey
Join a financial group that’s as committed to your future as you are. At MUFG, we share a vision for our future, we share our successes, and we strive to bring out the best in each other in everything we do. Our 14,000 diverse colleagues are connected by a common ambition to create change for the better—from forging more dynamic career paths, to driving progress in our communities, to continuously reshaping the standards of global financial services. Positive impact starts here; see the change you can make as we strive to become the world’s most trusted financial group.
Post Implementation Review, Assistant Vice President
The Assistant Vice President - Post Implementation will support the team in defining the methodology, work methods, work product deliverable for post implementation reviews.
Primary Job Responsibilities
• Perform IT and application controls design effectiveness and post implementation reviews
• Support the CPMO practice leaders in defining and developing CPMO’s methodology and review practices to be executed in governing Post Implementation Reviews
• Support the pilot of the newly developed review processes to selected projects
• Assist in drafting reports; clearly document and communicate CPMO point of view
• Support the CPMO leaders on key stakeholder and approval meetings
•At least 5 years of solid IT Audit experience reviewing application and infrastructure controls
• Experience with Project Execution and Information Technology Risk and Control,
• Experience with IT Project Management, Testing, or IT Risk Management ,
• Management Consulting or Big 4 experience a plus
• Must be analytical, process oriented and have a risk and control mindset
• Excellent oral and written communication skills. Solid presentation skills a plus
• Four year baccalaureate degree required; advanced degree(s) a plus
• PMP, Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification preferred; other information risk related certification (e.g., CRISC, CIA) a plus
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Why Work for MUFG N.A.?
• We are a financially strong and stable bank.
• We value workplace diversity.
• We are committed to the training and development of our employees.
• Innovative vacation benefits.
• We offer a matching 401k, a Retirement Plan, a variety of Flexible Health Benefits.
We are committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences of our workforce to create opportunities for our people and our business. Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans.
Job: *Systems / Technology
Title: Quality Assurance Professional II
Location: NEW JERSEY-Jersey City
Requisition ID: 10010152-WD