MUFG Union Bank Planning Quality Control, Vice President in Jersey City, New Jersey
Join a financial group that’s as committed to your future as you are. At MUFG, we share a vision for our future, we share our successes, and we strive to bring out the best in each other in everything we do. Our 14,000 diverse colleagues are connected by a common ambition to create change for the better—from forging more dynamic career paths, to driving progress in our communities, to continuously reshaping the standards of global financial services. Positive impact starts here; see the change you can make as we strive to become the world’s most trusted financial group.
Planning Quality Control, Vice President
Primary Job Responsibilities
• Review key project artifacts created by the project teams to validate if project planning / re-planning has been done diligently and in accordance to methodology.
• Perform process adherence reviews and track corrective actions prior to requisition and funding release approval.
• Enhance the review process / methodology by identifying process improvements and implementing them.)
• Must have more at least 7 years in portfolio / project management.
• Quality process measurement and analysis experience
• Four year baccalaureate degree
• Industry certifications (PMP, CQPA, Green/Black belt, CSQA) a plus
• Self-motivated, able to work independently and perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision
• Ability to work in multi-team environment with people from diverse cultural backgrounds
• Excellent communication skills to interact with all levels of the organization.
• Excellent presentation skills
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Why Work for MUFG N.A.?
• We are a financially strong and stable bank.
• We value workplace diversity.
• We are committed to the training and development of our employees.
• Innovative vacation benefits.
• We offer a matching 401k, a Retirement Plan, a variety of Flexible Health Benefits.
We are committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences of our workforce to create opportunities for our people and our business. Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans.
Job: *Systems / Technology
Title: Planning Quality Control, Vice President
Location: NEW JERSEY-Jersey City
Requisition ID: 10010154-WD