MUFG Union Bank Middleware Developer, Assistant Vice President in Jersey City, New Jersey
Join a financial group that’s as committed to your future as you are. At MUFG, we share a vision for our future, we share our successes, and we strive to bring out the best in each other in everything we do. Our 14,000 diverse colleagues are connected by a common ambition to create change for the better—from forging more dynamic career paths, to driving progress in our communities, to continuously reshaping the standards of global financial services. Positive impact starts here; see the change you can make as we strive to become the world’s most trusted financial group.
Middleware Developer, Assistant Vice President
Development and support of Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) using MUFG Union Bank N.A. middleware tools.
Primary Job Responsibilities
· Maintain and enhance data, documentation and processes necessary to maintain sound operational framework
· Design, develop and support tools necessary to provide reliable, repeatable production/operational support and issue resolution with high/predictable quality in shortest time
· Provide input in the design and development process of new business oriented or generic components to address concerns of their maintenance and support over time
· Validate presence of sufficient documentation and troubleshooting materials necessary to support ne interfaces
· Design, Develop and implement data warehouse solutions for financial institutions
· Analyze Business Requirements, prepare functional and technical specs along with test cases
· Coordination and interacting with technical and business groups within the department
· Strong skills in the WMB/IIB middleware tools or equivalent
· Experience with third party data transformation tools
· Familiarity with industry formats such as SWIFT, EDI, BAI, etc
· Good communication skills
· Experience with MQ series programming APIs
· Solid programming experience with industry standard programming languages and environments such as Java, C, C , shell scripting etc.
· Strong analytical skills
· Programming knowledge of RDBMS concepts
· Knowledge of operating systems including Unix and Windows
· Experience with UI development is plus.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Why Work for MUFG N.A.?
• We are a financially strong and stable bank.
• We value workplace diversity.
• We are committed to the training and development of our employees.
• Innovative vacation benefits.
• We offer a matching 401k, a Retirement Plan, a variety of Flexible Health Benefits.
We are committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences of our workforce to create opportunities for our people and our business. Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans.
Job: *Systems / Technology
Title: Middleware Developer, Assistant Vice President
Location: NEW JERSEY-Jersey City
Requisition ID: 10010633-WD