MUFG Union Bank Application Development Manager - Liquidity Risk Management, Vice President in Jersey City, New Jersey
Join a financial group that’s as committed to your future as you are. At MUFG, we share a vision for our future, we share our successes, and we strive to bring out the best in each other in everything we do. Our 14,000 diverse colleagues are connected by a common ambition to create change for the better—from forging more dynamic career paths, to driving progress in our communities, to continuously reshaping the standards of global financial services. Positive impact starts here; see the change you can make as we strive to become the world’s most trusted financial group.
Application Development Manager - Liquidity Risk Management, Vice President
This position provides project and ongoing production support for the Liquidity Risk Management System the bank will build to address the need for liquidity risk management and the requirement for providing data to the system built for the Enhanced Prudential Standard.
Primary Job Responsibilities
• Working as a lead Oracle Financial Services Analytical Application Infrastructure (OFSAA) functional Subject Matter Expert within Market Systems for Liquidity Risk Management System (LRMS).
• Participating in LRMS projects
• Providing proposals as needed on configuration/customization of Oracle OFSAA application used by LRMS system
• Participating in level 2 support for LRMS OFSAA application
• Communicating with Market Risk Management Department, Data Warehouse, and Global Markets Division for the Americas Treasury Funding etc. to address issues/concerns for liquidity risk
• Handling/participating in OFSAA’s business function/support related communication with Oracle
• Assisting team manager with coordination of LRMS related tasks
• Facilitate the design and implementation process for new products/projects, and evaluates impacts on the operation, informing senior executive of alternatives
• Provide in-depth and strong technical specialty and knowledge to the project team. Analyze User requests and assist Superiors with project design. Develop structures, forms and outputs based on business and/or application requirements
• Coordinate and conduct tests and project implementations, for the Team, under the direction of superiors. Administer full project documentation efforts in accordance with ISA/MSD policy and procedure
• University degree (Master Degree Preferred), or equivalent, with at least 5 years financial industry experience, working with front, middle or back office
• Technical certificates, financial certificates (PRM, FRM) is a plus
• Very good knowledge and experience in asset and liability and liquidity risk management;
• Be able to independently discuss with business for liquidity risk related issues
• Extensive experience in Oracle OFSAA ALM and LRM modules.
• Very good skills in Oracle PL/SQL
• Very good knowledge in Oracle Financial Services Analytical Application Infrastructure (OFSAAI).
• Good knowledge overall in financial products
• Familiar with Oracle WebLogic and Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE).
• Big plus for knowledge in data modeling, Java programming, Perl and shell scripting in Unix environment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Why Work for MUFG N.A.?
• We are a financially strong and stable bank.
• We value workplace diversity.
• We are committed to the training and development of our employees.
• Innovative vacation benefits.
• We offer a matching 401k, a Retirement Plan, a variety of Flexible Health Benefits.
We are committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences of our workforce to create opportunities for our people and our business. Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans.
Job: *Systems / Technology
Title: Application Development Manager - Liquidity Risk Management, Vice President
Location: NEW JERSEY-Jersey City
Requisition ID: 10010090-WD