MUFG Union Bank Application Developer, Assistant Vice President in Jersey City, New Jersey
Join a financial group that’s as committed to your future as you are. At MUFG, we share a vision for our future, we share our successes, and we strive to bring out the best in each other in everything we do. Our 14,000 diverse colleagues are connected by a common ambition to create change for the better—from forging more dynamic career paths, to driving progress in our communities, to continuously reshaping the standards of global financial services. Positive impact starts here; see the change you can make as we strive to become the world’s most trusted financial group
- Job Summary *
This position provides ongoing production support for the Middle, Back Office and Risk Management Systems The systems entail Market data Hub, PnL Reporting and Risk Manager (Market and Counterparty Risk)
• Provide advanced technical support and assistance to other systems analysts and production support staff with regards to incident management, problem management, risk remediation, and audit items
• Develop and provide in depth and senior management level reporting on KPIs on systems performance, service level agreements, incident and problem management
• Development of production support processes and continues improvement plans for Middle, Back and Risk systems
• Daily monitor and support for the production system(s), provide crisis management support when required and facilitate disaster recovery planning and exercises for assigned systems
• Communication with MRMD, Middle and Back office teams etc. to address issues/concerns for supported systems
• Ability to function as an IT Lead
• Assisting team manager with other related projects or enhancements.
• Supports the analysis of Help Desk Tickets, as per Markets Systems Department (MSD) Problem Management procedure. Assist in the debugging and troubleshooting of production issues. Perform knowledge capture, implement, and refine production support processes and troubleshooting procedures in accordance with Integrated Services for the Americas (ISA) policies and procedures.
• Facilitate the design and implementation process for new processes and procedures, and evaluates impacts on the operation, informing senior executive of alternatives.
• Coordinate/attend/chair governance meetings with support, change control, and development leads to review outstanding production support issues.
• Project manage and administer production support projects including full project documentation efforts in accordance with ISA/MSD policy and procedure
• Advise, and mentor Team members in the specialized technical areas as well as fulfill administrative duties as defined in ISA/Markets Procedure Manual
- Qualifications: *
University degree (Master Degree Preferred), or equivalent, with at least 5 years financial industry experience, working with front, middle, risk or back office systems. In addition, having relevant skills along with technical certificates, financial certificates (PRM, FRM) is a plus.
Must be able to provide ASP.NET and C# programming skills
• Support with 5 years of experience required.
• Good skills in IT analysis tools including SQL.
• Familiar with Application Development Life Cycle, change control, and release management.
• Be able to independently manage/participate in all aspects of Production Support.
• Need to have good knowledge in financial risk management, fixed income and derivative products.
We are committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences of our workforce to create opportunities for our people and our business. Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Job: *Systems / Technology
Title: Application Developer, Assistant Vice President
Location: NEW JERSEY-Jersey City
Requisition ID: 10005244-WD