Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Requisition Number 13-0004
Post Date 1/19/2013
Title Pride Check Consultant - QSR Operations Jacksonville/Orlando FLORIDA
International Dairy Queen, Inc. is one of the world’s largest and most experienced retailers of frozen desserts and fast-food products. IDQ is engaged in the business of developing, licensing and servicing a system of more than 6,200 locations in the United States, Canada and 19 other countries around the globe. The Company is committed to satisfying the needs of each member of the system through innovation, comprehensive services, quality products and a constant striving for excellence.
IDQ currently supports development of two concepts,DQ Grill & Chillrestaurants andDQ/Orange Juliusstores. TheDQ Grill & Chill®restaurant is the Company’s flagship concept, offering a total program that includes the full line of famousDQtreats and a fresh food menu designed to excite and satisfy guests. These restaurants strike the perfect balance between yesterday and today, featuring on-trend food favorites while preserving the legendaryDQtreat heritage. DQ/Orange Juliusstores continue to grow since they were introduced to the world in 1987.
IDQ thrives around the world by offering customers what they want—clean, well-maintained restaurants, fair prices, fast and friendly service, and consistent product quality.
Are you our next Pride Check Consultant?
The Pride Check Consultant measures the performance attributes within Dairy Queen franchise locations via the use of established PRIDE Check evaluations. The PCC utilitzes his or her knowledge of system standards of performance, PRIDE operating systems, restaurant operations, and franchisee best practices to provide counsel, advice and assistance to franchise owners/ operators in an effort to positively impact and improve operating standards, sales, and profitability. The PCC partners with Business Consultants to achieve short and long term company and operations objectives.
LOCATION: This consultant could either be located in the Jacksonville or Orlando Florida areas.
* Develop a district plan which includes the scheduling and successful completion of PRIDE Check evaluations in a timely, consistent, and objective manner
* Conduct a thorough review of PRIDE check evaluations with franchise owners and/or key management personnel in a manner that provides direction and consultation that helps develop solutions and influence the appropriate behavior to satisfactorily address documented deficiencies.
* Apply knowledge of PRIDE operating systems, effective shift management routines, and facility repair/ maintenance solutions in order to consult on the needs identified during the course of the evaluation.
* Analyze information from district evaluations, Business Consultants, and other departments and develop specific action plans.
* Develop and deploy a resource process that continuously address systemic issues and captures best practices for common evaluation deficiencies. Ensure that these practices and solutions are shared with the PRIDE Check Consultant team.
* Monitor consistent execution and delivery of company strategies to ensure food safety, trademark protections and ADQ standards.
**Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Requirements B.A. or B.S. Degree in Business, Restaurant Management or a related field and/or an equivalent operations experience; and 3 or more years of increasingly responsible restaurant management (direct P&L responsibility for mulit-unit geographically dispersed operations experience) and/or franchise operations management (large fragmented system preferred); or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Thorough knowledge of restaurant and franchise operations
* Strong knowledge and familiarity of the restaurant industry (QSR preferred)
* Proficient knowledge of marketing, finance, training, human resource and development.
Do you meet those qualifications? Here are a few other considerations that have contributed to the success of Pride Check Consultants at IDQ:
* Strong relationship building skills with the ability to create mutually beneficial relationships with both internal and external clients and a variety of people and personalities
* Strong communication skills, with the ability to articulate operating systems and standards to a variety of audiences.
* Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects and requests simultaneously, within an intense, deadline-driven environment and frequent interruptions
* Well organized with a high attention to detail and accuracy.
* This job requires the ability to travel up to 4 weeks per month to conduct evaluations, and attend meetings and training sessions. May require sitting in vehicle up to 8 hours per day, and the ability to travel frequently by air (up to 50% of travel) for store visits and/ or meetings and training.