DataScan Driver - Automotive Transport in Jacksonville, Florida
- Receive load and route information in order to deliver vehicles in a timely and damage-free condition.
- Maintain electronic logs relating to driving hours, vehicle inspections, etc. in accordance with applicable state and federal DOT requirements.
- Complete pre- and post-trip inspections and other paperwork and processes as required.
- Maintain assigned vehicle and uniform in a manner that projects the highest standards of the company while performing job functions.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
Other tasks as assigned
Valid CDL “A” endorsement with minimum of three years verifiable commercial driving experience without a suspension, revocation, or any loss of driving privileges. 2. Must have a minimum of one year prior experience hauling vehicles. Ten years’ verifiable employment history preferred. 3. Ability to pass and continue to meet requirements regarding DOT drug screen & physical examinations as required by Federal law. 4. Ability to pass the STS identified road test. 5. Demonstrated conscientiousness to follow company policies as well as state and Federal regulations. 6. Excellent attendance record. 7. Excellent communication skills when working with internal and external contacts (i.e. associates, dealership personnel, etc.).
Requisition Number: 16-0439
Post Date: 9/20/2016
Title: Driver - Automotive Transport
Alternate Location: Southeast Transportation Systems, Inc
Location: FL - Jacksonville-9985 Pritchard Road