Aon Corporation Benefits Service Manager - Health and Welfare/ Enterprise Benefits (Will consider all locations including virtual) in Hunt Valley, Maryland
Aon Is Looking For A Benefits Service Manager – Health and Welfare
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Enterprise Benefits business group within Aon Hewitt. The team hiring for this role are open to hiring at any Aon location and will consider a virtual arrangement too!
Your Impact As A Benefits Service Manager – Health and Welfare**
- Responsibility for client satisfaction, domain consulting, requirements creation and maintenance, customer service provisional training, and integration with system development team for their service: Health Welfare
- Leads and facilitates updates for all applicable requirements documents for plan provisions, administrative events, interface documentation, and delivery channel documentation for clients in ongoing delivery. Leverages others (Benefits Operations Managers) where appropriate.
- Liaises with client/s with respect to ongoing requirements definitions, large scale ad hoc projects, and service delivery questions
- Responsibility for the client satisfaction, domain consulting, requirements creation and maintenance, customer service provisional training, and integration with system development team for their service: Health Welfare
- Manages ongoing delivery of Annual Enrollment and other large scale projects
- Records and reviews project scoping, budgeting and change order records along with the Lead Systems Analyst(s)
- Leverages the talent/resources on the team to generate results to meet the needs of the clients.
**You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
2+ years project management experience managing multifaceted projects and teams, including on-site and virtual management.
Previous benefits administration and client consulting experience.ntermediate knowledge of benefits business (Health and Welfare), including products and services, operations, and delivery.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to coach others on these skills.
Strong interpersonal skills, especially specific to persuasion, influence, and negotiation. Has track record of being able to influence indirect parties and shared services functions to accomplish client objectives.
Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills to facilitate effective conversations with internal and external clients.
Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (desired).**
Basic knowledge of overall financial management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of industry experience.
**We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
**Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. To learn more visit aon.com.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
United States: Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action
DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Job number: 0057025
Location: United States, MD, Hunt Valley