HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Sepsis/Stroke Coordinator - Registered Nurse RN in Hudson, Florida
The Sepsis/Stroke Coordinator collaborates with the multidisciplinary team to provide care for septic patients. Provides clinical and professional expertise to focus on health promotion and disease prevention.
_Role Accountabilities Include: _
* Facilitates the development, implementation and ongoing adherence of sepsis program protocols and therapies. Ensures the protocols and therapies become the standard of care followed within the facility.
* Collaborates with medical and hospital staff to provide multidisciplinary care to septic patients. Provides education and clinical expertise to care team, patients, and families.
* Oversees the stroke program and maintains regulatory certification.
* Identifies and integrates patient learning needs, abilities and readiness into the Plan of Care. Works in collaboration with the nursing team to develop and implement individualized teaching plans for patients and families.
* Collects and analyzes sepsis program patient data to assist with documentation, coding, clinical care, and improved outcomes.
* Recognizes and reports signs and symptoms of abuse and neglect to physician(s) and Department Director and/or appropriate agency.
* Participates in rounding and proactively responds to patient needs to improve patient outcomes and positively impact overall patient experience.
* Contributes to a culture of patient centered care by ensuring a quiet healing environment.
Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or a Master's Degree in Nursing preferred
Three to five years of Acute Care, Critical Care, and/or ED experience with a solid grasp of hemodynamics
Current Florida RN License
Title: Sepsis/Stroke Coordinator - Registered Nurse RN
Location: Florida-Hudson-Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point - Hudson
Requisition ID: 00311-6307