HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Respiratory Therapist CRT Nights in Hudson, Florida
Come work at our suburban Gulf Coast location just 45 minutes from the vibrant city of Tampa. With 290 beds, we offer a spectrum of services seldom found in a small community setting. In addition to our acclaimed Heart Institute, some of our most interesting specialties include:* Accredited Chest Pain Center **JCAHO accredited Stroke Program **Cancer Care Center **Neurosurgical Services **Advanced Same-Day Surgery **Regional Infusion Center **Wound Care **Accredited Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment Program **Regional Center for Orthopedics & Surgical Services
To learn more about Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point please visit: www.MoreCareerChoices.com
- Current FL State licensure.
- American Hear Association BLS required.
- ACLS, NRP and PALS required within 6 months of start date.
- Graduate of an accredited Respiratory Care program .
- Frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling and moving equipment.
Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate actions in volatile situations.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
Title: Respiratory Therapist CRT Nights
Location: Florida-Hudson-Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point - Hudson
Requisition ID: 00311-5820