HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN ICU PRN in Hopewell, Virginia
SPECIFIC ELEMENTS AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for clinical management of the patient.
- Functions as a Registered Nurse by role - modeling professional behavior.
- Functions as a Charge Nurse/Resource Nurse.
- Assures satisfaction of customers (patients, visitors, physicians and staff)
- Participates and understands Quality Management activities.
- Demonstrates effective communication skills.
- Demonstrates understanding of hospital and departmental policies and procedures.
- Promotes cost effective unit operations.
- Documents nursing care utilizing the appropriate tools.
- Maintains competencies in clinical areas and is responsible for professional growth and development.
- Complies with professional, regulatory, governmental and departmental standards.
- All other duties as assigned by charge nurses and nurses management.
*EDUCATION: * Required: Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing.ACLS, CPR Maintains yearly competencies. EKG interpretation. Must pass a basic rhythm test. Must pass BKAT examination.
Preferred: Critical Care Certification
*LICENSURE: * Required: Licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of Virginia as a registered nurse.
Preferred: Previous experience in an acute care facility.
Title: RN ICU PRN
Location: Virginia-Hopewell-John Randolph Medical Center - Hopewell
Requisition ID: 02699-35214