Philips Senior Account Executive – Connected Care Solutions in Home Worker, Massachusetts
Senior Account Executive – Connected Care Solutions
Philips is a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips posted 2015 sales of EUR 16.8 billion and employs over 70,000+ employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries. News about Philips can be found at www.philips.com/newscenter .
· Support the Healthcare IT and Patient Care Account Manager to develop a comprehensive account growth strategy and engage health system leadership at the enterprise level in large complex sales opportunities in the region.
· Articulate the Philips vision across continuum of care with emphasis on Connected Care Solutions.
· Work with group leaders, Account Executives, Healthcare IT Account Manager and Patient Care Account Manager to develop a detailed account strategy.
· Develop credible executive level relationships by engaging the client in problem solving conversations while bringing unique insights to the discussion.
· Leverage influential leadership skills to enlist the necessary cross-functional Philips resources needed to support client success.
· Travel as needed to meet with executives at multiple health system locations
· Business development - Research the client’s operating model, business challenges, critical metrics, issues, goals, and growth strategy. Develop a complementary Philips strategy designed to support the client’s success.
· Shared responsibility with HIT and PCAM AM for account growth and financial performance.
· Build a strong internal network and align key players to support the delivery of value to the client.
· Optimize the customer experience by creating a standardized and coordinated level of engagement across the health system.
· Collaborate closely with the various Philips direct selling organizations to leverage their relationships, knowledge, and local insights.
· Cultivate relationships with key Philips resources who can help facilitate the resolution of customer issues.
· Operate at the highest level of integrity at all times.
Your Profile :
· Minimum four-year university degree required. MBA preferred.
· Minimum of 10+ years of sales, consulting, or provider experience in the US healthcare space working directly with healthcare providers at the senior leadership level.
· Healthcare IT/Patient Monitoring or software experience strongly preferred.
· Knowledge of the healthcare provider market, payors, and the interaction between hospital systems and suppliers.
· Demonstrated ability to think “outside the box” and adapt to changing environments.
· Experience with large complex hospitals or IDN systems preferred.
· Proven track record in establishing comprehensive winning strategies at a C-level – CIO experience strongly preferred
· Candidate will have knowledge and experience in negotiating large commercial transactions as well as long term contracts.
· Strong executive level selling, negotiation, and facilitation skills are required.
· Outstanding communication and presentation skills required.
· Ability to evaluate sales analytics such as funnel and booking information to identify trends and opportunities.
· Ability to analyze the financial statements of a health system to identify client needs.
· Experience in leading teams to deliver client success.
· Experience selling into accounts that are characterized by a complex sales cycle with multiple decision makers
· Be conversant in industry/market trends and client business challenges.
Our Offer :
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips Personal Health business offers rich, new consumer experiences that meet consumers’ desire for wellness and pleasure throughout each part of their day and during key milestones throughout their life. We are a highly entrepreneurial organization, passionate about developing innovations that meet consumer’s personal health & well-being needs in a unique way, relative to their Mind, Body, and Appearance. Philips Personal Health Group is one that delivers lifestyle solutions aimed at improving the lives of 3 billion people a year by 2025, and provides a unique opportunity for each employee to create their legacy in life through their work in a way that is personally meaningful to them.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry.
Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
“Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.”