Philips Pre-Sales Senior Clinical Specialist - Patient Care Monitoring Solutions (South Zone) in Home Worker, Massachusetts
Pre-Sales Senior Clinical Specialist - Patient Care Monitoring Solutions (South Zone)
At Philips Health Systems, we are dedicated to delivering innovation that matters to our customers and the patients they serve. We do this by developing innovative solutions across the continuum of care in partnership with clinicians and our customers to improve patient outcomes, provide more and better value, and expand access to care.
Take ownership of leading clinical strategy within our large IDN partners who are in the process of assessing what clinical gains will come from a standardized Philips monitoring solution. Work closely with our clinical partners in these organizations to help determine the right solution for the clinical KPI’s of the organization.
The clinical strategy will include a multi-phase approach when bringing monitoring to the organization that includes expanding the clinical adoption of key features that drive integration into their daily clinical workflow to ensure that the value of the system is experienced by the customer.
· Act as a leader/mentor for the presales clinical consultant team to elevate discussions to an executive IDN level. This role will be responsible for developing common and standardized tools, templates, processes, and language for the presales clinical consultant team to use in their daily practice and focused on clinical needs assessments as well as demos and clinical trials.
· Design clinical monitoring strategy and proposals at key IDN accounts.
· Create clinical implementation plans for monitoring strategy that drive integration (EMR, automated workflows, Interfaces)
· Create Clinical configurations that meet the customers KPI’s
· Drive on the customer side funding for professional services to implementation of automated workflows
· Work as a leader and mentor for the presales clinical team to standardize work, share best practice and educate a team that has a large amount of new employee’s to industry
· This person must have expert knowledge of the North American Healthcare market and the impact changes have on customers and Philips.
· Person to have strong clinical skills and strong knowledge of how the adoption of technology can impact workflow and influence patient outcomes.
· This person must have deep Patient Care Monitoring Solutions offering understanding and higher level healthcare understanding
· This person must be able to communicate effectively during high level conversations with CXO’s
· Must be able to navigate large cross functional teams and influence direction
· Must have excellent presentation skills
· Current RN licensure with 5 years or greater experience in critical care nursing, nurse manager, nurse educator
· Bachelors in Nursing preferred, Masters preferred
· Willingness to travel 50% of time
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips Personal Health business offers rich, new consumer experiences that meet consumers’ desire for wellness and pleasure throughout each part of their day and during key milestones throughout their life. We are a highly entrepreneurial organization, passionate about developing innovations that meet consumer’s personal health & well-being needs in a unique way, relative to their Mind, Body, and Appearance. Philips Personal Health Group is one that delivers lifestyle solutions aimed at improving the lives of 3 billion people a year by 2025, and provides a unique opportunity for each employee to create their legacy in life through their work in a way that is personally meaningful to them.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry.
Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.