Philips National Payor Account Manager in Home Worker, Massachusetts
National Payor Account Manager
Preferred based in Chicago, Ill or Denver, CO.
This aggressive strategic and tactical national Philips Lifeline account manager owns the national payor account initiative and takes full responsibility for developing and implementing a multi-year market expansion business plan to reach key goals of revenue, subscriber count and customer satisfaction.
· Owns the market retention and expansion strategy in the payor Medicare, Medicaid accts for Philips Lifeline (with new and existing customers) and develops a comprehensive multi-year plan and budget to achieve revenues, margin and subscriber growth goals. Key components of the plan include promotions, all layers of communications.
· Directs the development of a comprehensive tool-kit and works with the marketing staff to provide appropriate training for the Lifeline organization and the national account.
· Provides comprehensive Sales training on an ongoing basis to effectively achieve a complete understanding of the initiative, deliverables and usage, channel nuances and levers to drive growth or reduce operational hindrances
· Designs a well-thought out approach to handling payor channel conflict with Sales and undertakes an educational campaign so that there’s constant consistency of messaging.
· Staying very customer focused ensures that sales representatives can foster real collaborations that deliver on both Lifeline and customer results at each account.
· Develops and implements appropriate performance tracking and reporting mechanisms that pinpoint shortfalls sufficiently early to allow for the development and implementation of corrective action plans to keep growth on course
· Design and implement customer satisfaction measures to be able to readily take the pulse of the business sector.
· Create and maintain productive relationships with key members of the Lifeline Management Team.
· Design and ensure implementation of strategic plan at key account headquarters.
· Will spend amount of time necessary in the field to develop relationship with headquarter executive, individual accounts, and sales personnel.
· Analyze account attractiveness and develop the account plan including sales, market share and required resources in co-operation with Marketing
· Coordinate the “account team” from a Key Account Management perspective (not as a hierarchical people manager)
· Negotiate and prepare bids and tenders for new opportunities (in cooperation with Zone Managers - where applicable)
· Four Year degree in Business Administration preferred, Masters is a plus
· Strong Home Health Care Payor Sales experience required
6+ Years prior healthcare Sales experience preferred Medicare, Medicaid
· Knowledge and experience with Health Plans, ACOs and Medicare/Medicaid a plus
Experience working with and training sales representatives.
Excellent planning, scheduling and communications skills a must.
· Demonstrated track record of over-achievement in sales and/or service environment.
Charismatic personality that quickly engenders confidence and secures support on many levels
Ability to interface easily with all layers of Sales, Marketing and Operations management to quickly resolve issues, design solutions or negotiate win-win outcomes
Demonstrable leadership qualities
Travel Requirement: 75%
Strong systems knowledge and experience required. Must have basic understanding of all Microsoft Office applications. Experience with SalesForce.com
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips' dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Since 1974, Philips Lifeline has been committed to helping seniors live confidently and independently in their own homes. Today, the Lifeline Service is the number one medical alert service in the U.S. and has delivered peace of mind to millions of seniors by providing fast access to help in the event of a fall or emergency, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
Apply today! For more information about Philips, please join our Talent Network on LinkedIn or follow us on Twitter at @PhilipsJobsNA.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.