Hershey Entertainment and Resorts FRONT DESK ATTENDANT in Hershey, Pennsylvania
This position is responsible for greeting, registering and orienting guests to The Hotel Hershey. Job Functions:
- Greeting guests upon their arrival
- Registering guests and confirming room rates
- Providing information about the Hotel and other attractions within the company and the area
- Maintaining an accurate count of room status and availability
- Reserving guest rooms in accordance with special requests
- Processing guest room charges
- Receiving payments on accounts
- Balancing receipts at the end of each shift
- Answering telephones
- Handling guest questions/concerns/complaints
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Must have valid driver's license.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Proven guest relations, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to work with computerized front office systems, file, computer figures, and handle cash with a high degree of accuracy.
- Professional image representative of company image.
- Ability to work in a hectic, fast-paced environment.
- Physical requirements include standing (up to 100% of the shift), hearing, speaking, performing detailed work at close distances, and finger dexterity.
- Schedule may include start times of 2:45 p.m., 11 a.m., or 6:30 a.m., including weekends and holidays.
*Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer *
Location: The Hotel Hershey
Interest: Guest Services/Front Office
Type: Fulltime (Benefits Eligible)
Hourly Wage: TBD