HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Cardiac Echosonographer in Hermitage, Tennessee
We, the employees of TriStar Summit Medical Center, have a unique calling to care for those in need, whether they are patients or loved ones. In fulfilling this calling we believe in and practice daily, the values and standards that place us at the Summit of health care. Every employee is committed to the I SERVE...with pleasure values which we hold in the daily performance of our duties. These are the expectations of all TriStar Summit employees. They are a reflection of us individually and as a group. To ensure high-quality, compassionate patient care, we depend on the collaborative efforts of our entire team, from physicians to support staff. So if you’re all about making a difference in healthcare, TriStar Summit offers excellent opportunities to advance your career and achieve your goals.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Cardiac Echosonographer performs a variety of technical procedures that require rational independent judgement, ingenuity, and initiative in performing Ultrasounds and Radiology procedures with basic departmental functions and goals.
May be required to learn some aspects of routine Ultrasound such as, but not limited to: Carotid Ultrasound, Arterial Doppler , Venous Doppler, etc.
Day shift, 9.5 hours/day. Rotating weekend call approximately every 3-4 weeks.
- Must have graduated from an accreditedschoolofCardiac Echosonography.
- Must be registered or registry eligible.
- If registry eligible, must pass registry within one year of start date for continued employment.
- Minimum one-year experience required in this field.
Benefits _What we offer:_
- Competitive salary
- Night and weekend shift differentials
- Generous PTO Plan
- Great medical plans, vision & dental benefits, life & disability benefits, etc.
- 401(k) Plan with 100% match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Consumer discounts
- And many, many more!
Title: Cardiac Echosonographer
Location: Tennessee-Hermitage-Summit Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00025-55832