HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Charge Registered Nurse OB in Gainesville, Florida
· Located in Gainesville, Florida, North Florida Regional is a 445-bed, full-service medical and surgical acute care facility serving 14 counties in North-Central Florida. NFRMC is a member of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA)
This job is responsible for directing and coordinating members of the care team, focusing on the provision of individualized quality patient care consistent with organizational standards. Develops the patient plan of care in partnership with physicians, interdisciplinary teams, and patient/family. This position is responsible for serving as the primary Registered Nurse delivering care to women who are admitted to the Birth Center. This patient population may include low-risk and high-risk pregnancies
· Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN required
_Licensure/Certification_ · State of Florida RN License required · BLS required at the time of hire · PALS and ACLS within 90 days of hire required · CAPA preferred
_Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities_ Demonstrated skills in organization, verbal and written communications, customer service, math, analysis, reading, following instruction, basic computer usage. _ _ _Experience_ · Acute care experience required
· One-year experience within the last three (3) years in an acute care setting preferred.
· Previous recent Labor and Delivery Experience is preferred, or
· 1-2 years Med/Surg experience or new graduate with completion of senior practicum in L&D, Mother/Baby unit or nursery.
Title: Charge Registered Nurse OB
Location: Florida-Gainesville-North Florida Regional Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00039-10701