HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Telemetry Tech 7pm-7am in Frisco, Texas
Telemetry Tech / Monitor Tech Work Schedule: 7pm-7am with rotating weekends
Provides direct and indirect nursing services to the patient under the supervision of the registered nurse and performs clerical and receptionist duties necessary for productive operation of the specific patient care area. When assigned to surveillance of cardiac monitors, under the supervision of the professional nursing staff, continuously monitors patients requiring cardiac telemetry.
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- Completion of hospital designated course. Successful pass score of basic rhythms and lethal arrhythmia test.
- BLS issued by the American Heart Association
- 1 year hospital experience strongly preferred
- Ability to listen, interact and communicate verbally and in writing.
Title: Telemetry Tech 7pm-7am
Location: Texas-Frisco-Medical City Frisco
Requisition ID: 26790-84732