HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Manager, Labor Analytics in Franklin, Tennessee
The Manager Labor Analytics collaborates with the Senior Director Labor Analytics, AVP Analytics-PI and Case Management, and Division Senior Directors of Labor to run and develop reports and tools that support the labor analytics strategies for the PI organization. The Manager Labor Analytics is responsible for creating new analytical tools, running ad-hoc reports, analyzing current labor trends, and interfacing with Division based PI resources. This position will work closely with various technical, reporting, and clinical resources to identify and support key strategies by leveraging data from various financial and operational systems. The Manager Labor Analytics runs routine static reports and drill downs from web based reporting tools to support the company’s labor management strategies. This position is responsible for testing and ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the labor analytics work product of the Performance Improvement department. The Manager is responsible for the preparation and presentation of pertinent analyses to various members of the Performance Improvement organization. This individual must possess excellent analytical skills, experience compiling and distributing reports, knowledge of HCA’s data sources, proven motivational capabilities, and a demonstrated track record of delivering results and attaining goals.
· Report development, maintenance, and enhancement to support the company's labor management strategies.
· Conducts ad-hoc analyses to analyze new trends and explore new strategic opportunities.
· Collaborates with IT resources on the distribution of reports and data to the Divisions and facilities.
· Refines existing labor management tools based on direction from the Performance Improvement organization
· Works with PI Education to develop report training for facility and Division users.
· Communicates with Division Senior Directors of Labor on report findings and root cause analysis
· Documents business requirements of new reporting tools supported by IT
· Performs periodic QA checks on labor management data produced by the Performance Improvement department
· Communicates timely and effectively in a matrix environment · Strong attention to detail in order to ensure the accuracy of the data being reported
· Escalates issues to the Senior Director and AVP
BBuilds and maintains strong, effective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders across HCA.
· · Bachelor’s degree required
QUALIFICATIONS: · Minimum of5years relevant work experience required, preferably with HCA · Advanced report writing skills in Webi Business Objects and/or other BI Tools such as Tableau, Microstrategy, etc. strongly preferred · Advanced user for all MS Office Products, with an emphasis on Microsoft Access and Microsoft Excel
· 2 years of experience in report development and analyzing data across multiple systems
Title: Manager, Labor Analytics
Location: Tennessee-Franklin-Corporate Cool Springs
Requisition ID: 10215-19227