P.F. Chang's China Bistro Executive Chef in Fort Worth, Texas
Our success continues with you!
Our concept /is/ culinary-driven. That means your role is absolutely vital to our success. We provide the freshest ingredients, the cleanest kitchens, top of the line equipment, and standards of operation that are simply unmatched in our industry. But it takes your talent and your vision to make excellence an everyday reality for our guests.
As a Culinary Partner, you manage the back of the house. From training to food prep to the perfect execution of our recipes, our reputation is in your hands. If you’re looking for the chance to drive a global success story, we’ll give you the opportunity – and the rewards – you deserve.
· 3-4 years of culinary management experience in a high-volume restaurant or seasonal Management experience
· Graduate from an accredited culinary program preferred
· Previous restaurant management experience preferred
· Must be able to work an average of 55 hours per week
· Work closely with the management team to identify and develop employees for future leadership roles
· Must be able to facilitate and effectively execute training
· Ability to handle difficult/challenging situations
· Ability to manage a large team while delegating tasks and ensuring consistent follow-up
· Strong communication and organizational skills
· Read, write and speak English fluently
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary, bonus plan, and an extensive benefits package including
medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K plan and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company.* Apply online today!
P.F. Chang's is an Equal Opportunity and e-Verify Employer.