Serco RAS/OEB Task Order Lead A NC52135918 in Fort Benning, Georgia
RAS/OEB Task Order Lead A NC52135918Fort Benning, GA, US
Job Description Compiles, maintains, verifies and interprets data in accordance with plans developed by others. Analyzes data in order to identify trends and potential technical and management problems. Drafts reports of findings along with related documentation for higher level review.
Team Serco personnel will meet the following qualifications:
• Team Lead will have five years’ experience on: Ground and Aerial Robotics Remote Systems, Anonymous Systems, and unmanned ground and aerial vehicles
• All other Team Serco personnel will have two years experience on: Ground and Aerial Robotics, Remote Systems, Anonymous Systems, and unmanned ground and aerial vehicles.
• Extensive knowledge of current and evolving organizational structures including Brigade Combat Team (BCT) as well as functional and multifunctional brigades.
• Three years of experience on staff in a BCT or functional/multi-functional brigades
• Experience in TRADOC developing requirements for the aforementioned formations.
• Understanding of the Army’s strategies
• Knowledge and understanding of the Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) process
• Knowledge of training and doctrine development processes
• Two years’ experience as a combat developer or materiel acquisition from the user perspective.
• Familiar with the Army Concept Strategy and process for developing Functional Concepts and Capability Concepts.
• Familiar with the Force Design Update (FDU) process. Job Summary: Assists SD with capabilities development support for Remote Autonomous Systems and Operational Energy Branch (RAS & OEB) and Electronics, Special Equipment Branch (ESDB). The RAs & OEB Analyst will support the development, writing, staffing, and adjudication of JCIDS documentation to include Capabilities Based Assessments (CBAs), Initial Capabilities Documents (ICDs), Cost Benefit Analysis (C-BAs), Analysis of Alternatives (AoAs), DOTMLPF Change Recommendations (DCRs), Capability Development Documents (CDDs), and Capabilities Production Documents (CPDs). Support the requirement process to the Army Requirements Oversight Council (AROC) and Joint Requirements Oversight Council (JROC) briefings and information request for Infantry Brigade Combat Team (IBCT), Stryker Brigade Combat Team (SBCT), Armor Brigade Combat Team (ABCT) programs and future technologies applicable to the BCT formations. The JCIDs Lead Analyst will act as the Subject Mater Expert on all JCIDs requirements, documentation and update future concepts. Prepares reports and briefings; plans and manages project timelines and schedule; attends meetings, conferences, and working groups, travel as necessary to support SD capabilities development.
**Serco Inc. is using this posting for the purpose responding to a proposal. We are seeking qualified candidates in the event of a contract award. This position is not currently funded/active. Should Serco be awarded the contract, and you meet the qualifications of the position, you will be considered in the selection process.**
Required Skills Requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent plus 2-4 years experience.
ACTIVE Secret clearance required.
Work is generally performed in a normal office environment where there is minimal exposure to unpleasant and/or hazardous working conditions. Job assignments may require working at client site where working conditions may vary. Travel may be required. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (SKA)
•Two years’ experience on Ground and Aerial Robotics, Remote Systems, Anonymous Systems, Unmanned Ground and Aerial Vehicles
#Extensive knowledge of current or evolving organizational structures including the Brigade Combat Team (BCT), including functional and multi-functional brigades.
#Three years’ experience on staff of combat formation listed above or two years’ experience in TRADOC developing requirements for the aforementioned formations.
#Former Officer or Senior NCO
#Working knowledge and understanding of the Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JSIDS) documentation system.
•Familiar with Army Concept Strategy and process for developing Functional Concepts and Capability Concepts.
•Familiar with Force Design update (FDU) process
•Two years’ experience as a Combat Developer or material acquisition from the user perspective
•Performs travel in support of mission
Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree (preferred)
Employment Type Full time
Career Level Advanced Career
Job ID 52135918
Company Serco Inc. (Serco) is the Americas division of Serco Group, plc, one of the world’s leading and most admired service companies. Serco serves Federal, state and local governments, along with the Canadian government and commercial customers. We help our clients deliver vital services more efficiently, while increasing the satisfaction of their end customers. Headquartered in Reston, VA, Serco has approximately 10,000 employees with an annual revenue of $1 billion and is part of a $6 billion global business that helps transform government and public services around the world. Serco recognizes that our employees are our most valuable asset. Our successes directly relate to our employees. At Serco, we listen, respect and support our employees and through continuous training, development and information-sharing, we advance talent internally, enhancing career growth and progression which enables not only our employees to excel but enables our customers to excel as well. Our employees personally can make a difference. It is not just a job at Serco; at Serco, we offer career opportunities. We invite you to become part of our dynamic team. Serco's people share a passion for delivering ethical service, innovation, and a commitment to results. Our focus on Bringing Service to Life is more than a tagline, it’s the way we get things done, the way we talk with each other, and the way we interact and respect each other. We succeed by encouraging and generating new ideas. We trust our people to deliver. We are passionate about building innovative and successful Serco businesses. Our most powerful tool in improving performance is to instill a stimulating culture where people feel they can personally make a difference. Serco is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce (Race/ Color/ Sex/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/ Religion/ National Origin/ Disability/ Vets).
Functional Area Application Development & Integration
Department Our services in the Defense business unit support all branches of the U.S. military and the intelligence community. Our teams provide a variety of support services related to the maintenance and life cycle sustainment of US Navy, US Coast Guard and Customs and Border Patrol fielded C5I systems. We are focused on the design, systems engineering, project management, procurement, installation, training, testing, and field maintenance of these systems. We also provide personnel services to military personnel, military families, and civilians working for the military. Our capabilities address a wide range of managed services, as well as the complete military lifecycle which includes recruitment, to active duty through retirement. And for the Intel community we have over 300 cleared professionals who serve a variety of Intelligence Community and Department of Defense customers who stand on the front lines of defense for our nation. The unit employee’s specialists focused on acquisition and program management, systems engineering, cyber security, signals and intelligence analysis, financial management, human capital, and information technology.