Nemacolin Woodlands Resort PT- HHC Program Development Coordinator in Farmington, Pennsylvania
Primary responsibilities include:
Responsible for the development of programs, events and activities and successful execution of each within the Holistic Healing Center and Woodlands Spa. In addition, ensure the highest quality standards of the facility.
- Responsible for the development and execution of all programs and events. This includes a variety of options including, half day, full day, and multiple day programs.
- Conducting a pre and post pro forma on all events to document all revenue, expenses and profit margin for each program. This will enable the Center to better plan successful and profitable programs in the future.
- Responsible for working with the spa director in the managing of expenses to ensure financial goals are met.
- Act as the liaison between the Holistic Healing Center and the Woodlands Spa. This includes the sharing of therapist resources and equipment.
- Act as the liaison with the independent contractors of the Holistic Healing Center. This includes the development of specialty programs and events, scheduling of services for each guest.
- Attend industry events, trade shows and community events to promote the Holistic Healing Center.
- Responsible for telephone coverage for the center during regularly scheduled shifts.
- Be the key contact for guests who are seeking multiple day programming. Attend to the details of their stay to ensure a high level experience.
- Work closely with Falling Rock to market to guests in-house on the services of the Holistic Healing Center. Communicate to appropriate Falling Rock associates of any upcoming events, facility closing, etc.
- Handle all guest communications related to spa treatments or programs, including complaints, in a 5 star manner within 48 hours of contact.
- Responsible for attending all resort, department, leadership, and management level meetings and events as required.
- Responsible for communicating end of day report to the Spa Director including number of treatments performed that day, class/event participation and any facility concerns that need to be addressed.
- Adhere to and enforce the Nemacolin uniform and dress code policies at all times.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- College degree in Business Administration or a related field. .
- Minimum of 2 years in event planning and/or programming.
- Leadership experience a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years knowledge and experience in spa industry.
- Strong communication skills and proven leadership qualities.
- High organizational and decision making skills.
- Computer literate on Microsoft Office Suite, LMS applications, and/or other reservations/booking software.
- Hospitality experience.
- Must be able to speak English.