Nemacolin Woodlands Resort Banquet Server in Farmington, Pennsylvania
The banquet server is responsible for providing the highest level of service to all of Nemacolin guests. They will be expected to follow the guidelines set forth by the Banquet Manual and use those guidelines to appropriately set tables and buffets. They will also follow the steps of service and work as a team to service our guests efficiently and in a timely, organized fashion. The banquet server will be a trained specialist capable of setting a coffee break up to and including serving course meals to groups of 500 or more. They will have knowledge of our existing menu, wine list and available food options, and will be capable of explaining such items if asked by our guests.
- Providing excellent guest service on all catered events as outlined in banquet training manual.
- Banquet servers are responsible for all aspects of table, buffet and beverage service during a catered event.
- Ensuring that assigned section is up to five star service standards and that all guest expectations are being met and exceeded.
- The banquet server will have successfully completed a training as a server assistant.
- Must be able to drive to various locations throughout property as scheduled per event.
- High school diploma preferred.
- Prior service experience is required; experience in an upscale dining environment is preferred.
- Prior experience working in a team environment is preferred.
- Must be outgoing, guest oriented, and willing to work varied shifts to include holidays and weekends.
- Must be able to speak English.