ICON Clinical Research Manager, Laboratory Project Management in Farmingdale, New York
If you have experience managing a team in a clinical trials setting, learn more about how you can play a key role as a Manager, Project Management serving as the Sponsor’s main point of contact for ICON Laboratory Services (ILS) which is dedicated exclusively to central laboratory testing and the associate services for clinical trials.
- About the Manager, Project Manager role within ICON: *
As a mentor and coach the Manager, Project Management will develop direct reports and delegate work as appropriate, evaluate the performance of direct reports and establish mutually agreeable goals and timelines, coordinate the day to day on the job training of new Project Managers, and perform performance reviews while aiding in goal setting and career development for team members.
The Manager, Project Management will be the client’s main contact in all matters of escalation regarding central laboratory services, following up and responding to study specific inquiries from Sponsors, Physicians, CRA and CRO representatives and all internal Laboratory Departments. The Manager will also be expected to be actively involved in the development and continued growth of existing and newly-acquired clientele.
- Benefits of working at ICON:*
We will provide the Manager, Project Management with the resources to be successful in supporting their line of business. In addition, we offer a strong benefits package that includes a comprehensive health plan, retirement plans, competitive pay, vacation, and an annual incentive plan to reward performance.
- To succeed you will need:*
· BS or BA in a Life Science or related field.
· You will possess a minimum of 5 working in a clinical laboratory, clinical trials, or customer management account management role in a life sciences related organization. At least 3 years of mentoring, supervising or leading other staff members.
· You will have working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint and possess the ability to multitask, remain composed and even-keeled in stressful situations, and perform effectively in spite of shifting priorities, workload and external pressures.
· You must be available to travel at least 20% of the time and attend and represent ICON at Sponsor meetings, such as Bid Defenses or Governance Meetings.
We invite you to review our opportunities at www.iconplc.com/careers.
- What’s Next?*
Following your application you will be contacted by one of our dedicated recruiters and if successful we will be able to provide you with more details about this opportunity.
- ICON is an equal opportunity employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans and committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.*