HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Radiology Technologist W/E in Englewood FL, Florida
A 100-bed acute care hospital, offering a wide variety of healthcare services, we strive to create a culture that fosters compassion and kindness. With the patient as our primary focus, we have been recognized for our efforts in the prevention and treatment of illnesses including heart disease, general surgery, emergency care, urology and orthopedics. Working with a team of dedicated community physicians, we are able to achieve our vision of being the healthcare provider of choice in the community we serve.
We're hiring top talent today. Apply online now by going to www.MoreCareerChoices.com.
- This position is part-time weekends only.
- Graduate of an accredited program for Radiographers.
- ARRT Certification required.
- Current Florida State licensure required.
- Current BLS Certification with American Heart Association required.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
Title: Radiology Technologist W/E
Location: Florida-Englewood FL-Englewood Community Hospital - Englewood
Requisition ID: 01377-2113