HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Dietary Asst in Englewood, Colorado
Dietary Assistant - FT Mixed Shift
Are you ready to start an exciting career in the food service industry? Our rapidly expanding nutrition team at Swedish Medical Center is seeking an energetic, personable Dietary Assistant to help us provide service excellence.
Enjoy working in a progressive healthcare workplace with a dedicated team who provide nutritional and dietary services to our patients, visitors and staff.
We offer: * Opportunities to grow and advance * Positive team environment * Competitive compensation plan * Flexible scheduling * State of the art facility Apply today to become a part of our team!
* visiting patients and assisting them with menu selections in compliance with diet prescription, selecting nourishments
* ability to operate computer software programs appropriate to medical center and department needs
* general clerical responsibilities including filing, keeping records of forms, menus and other office supplies used in clinical area.
* effective communication skills oral and written required. Maintain high level of customer service at all times.
* Prior healthcare related food service experience required.
* Previous computer experience preferred.
* Must have a knowledge of therapeutic diets.
* Must be able to communicate effectively with a variety of personnel and demonstrate strong customer service skills.
* Computer skills required. If you fit the bill and are passionate about what you do, apply now!
Title: Dietary Asst
Location: Colorado-Englewood-Swedish Medical Center
Requisition ID: 03167-58615