Ally Financial Treasury Services Analyst I in Detroit, Michigan
Oct 7, 2016
The Treasury Services position is primarily focused supporting Ally lines of business with their bank account and banking service needs. This includes interacting with various groups across Ally as well as with third party banks and vendors. This position affords very broad exposure to groups across the Treasury Department as well as other businesses within the firm such as Accounting, Auto, and Finance as well as Compliance and Audit.
Treasury Services personnel are responsible for providing our internal customers with banking solutions and best practices so that they can focus on their business.
These responsibilities include:
- Administration and documentation of all Ally accounts
- Compliance with applicable Ally policies related to cash transfers and account management
- Manage and administer third party banking and payment systems
- Work with banking partners to administer payment solutions for the different business units within Ally
- Payment, reconcilement and management reporting of all banking fees.
Analysts will also be expected to participate in projects to support lines of business and for strategic initiatives within the Treasury.
- BA/BS in Accounting, Business Administration, or Finance is preferred
- 0-2+ years related experience
- Demonstrated team player and leader
- Ability to work in teams, adapt to change and multi-task are critical skills
- Strong analytic and excel skills
- Experience in a banking is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interact with a diverse group of customers, both internal and external
- Ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines and handle pressure
Ally Financial Inc. (NYSE: ALLY) is a leading digital financial services company and a top 25 U.S. financial holding company offering financial products for consumers, businesses, automotive dealers and corporate clients. Ally's legacy dates back to 1919, and the company was redesigned in 2009 with a distinctive brand, innovative approach and relentless focus on its customers. Ally has an award-winning online bank (member FDIC), one of the largest full service auto finance operations in the country, a complementary auto-focused insurance business, a growing digital wealth management and online brokerage platform, and a trusted corporate finance business offering capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
Business Unit/Enterprise Function
Ally's Treasury organization is a key component of our funding strategy that contributes to the growth and development of our thriving Ally Bank. The Treasury organization includes Capital Management, Balance Sheet Management, Global Functions and Liquidity, Structured Funding and Bank Relations, Treasury/Capital Markets Operations, and the Treasury Program Management strategic areas of our organization. Our Treasury professionals are responsible for effectively managing balance sheet, capital, and liquidity of the company while ensuring the business units are adequately funded to support profitability and growth.
Total Rewards Information
Ally's compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and bonus pay potential based on achieving personal and company goals. Plus, we have a flexible paid time-off program with an emphasis on work-life balance.
Ally offers a variety of benefits to protect your health and well-being, provide financial security and balance your work-life needs including:
- Industry-leading 401K Retirement Savings Plan including Matching and Company Contributions
- Comprehensive wellness program with financial incentives designed to help you achieve your best health
- Flexible health insurance options including dental and vision
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account with generous employer contributions
- Pre-tax dependent care and commuter benefits
- Other work-life integration benefits including Paid Parental & Caregiver Leave, Adoption Assistance, Back-up Child & Adult/Elder Care, Child Care Discounts, Tuition Reimbursement, LifeMatters Employee Assistance Program, Weight Watchers and other employee discount programs
Ally is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We extend equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic disposition or any other reason protected by law.
ALLY JOB REQUISITION: 16-6293
POSITION LEVEL: Experienced
AVAILABLE WORK LOCATIONS: Michigan (Detroit)