Ally Financial Sales Performance Analyst in Detroit, Michigan
Jun 8, 2016
Supports field sales organization and channel strategies by developing and maintaining sales data and ensures the information is readily accessible. Constantly monitoring trends and tracking results. Elevates risk issues to management. Prepare enterprise-wide sales portfolio management reporting dashboards and analyses. Participate in the development and maintenance of data interfaces between various information warehouses/reporting systems. Incumbent is in the process of developing basic skills. Almost all activities are transaction oriented (and not related to new business). A significant portion of time is spent on basic work (e.g., due diligence, document processing, financial/ statistical analysis).
- Develop and maintain daily, weekly, monthly and AdHoc data and ensures the information is readily accessible to the field sales organization.
- Develop and maintain data designed to trend and track application and volume trends to ensure high risk business is identified.
- Communication with sales organization to support corporate objectives.
- Communication with dealership personnel and outside stakeholders to request or follow-up with required information; escalate high risk issues to management.
HS diploma or equivalent required. Associate / Bachelor's degree in business related discipline preferred. 3 + years in financial services or similar industry is needed. Prior leadership experience is preferred. Education may be used as a proxy for experience.
- Perform technical tasks required to support ongoing business operations
- Skilled technician in a hands-on environment, often highly specialized.
- Typically requires advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs
- Demonstrates a highly developed understanding of quantitative and qualitative analysis and research method
Ally Financial Inc. (NYSE: ALLY) is a leading digital financial services company and a top 25 U.S. financial holding company offering financial products for consumers, businesses, automotive dealers and corporate clients. Ally's legacy dates back to 1919, and the company was redesigned in 2009 with a distinctive brand, innovative approach and relentless focus on its customers. Ally has an award-winning online bank (member FDIC), one of the largest full service auto finance operations in the country, a complementary auto-focused insurance business, a growing digital wealth management and online brokerage platform, and a trusted corporate finance business offering capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
Business Unit/Enterprise Function Description
Ally Insuranceis a leading provider of automobile-related insurance, vehicle maintenance and reinsurance products, and services for automobile dealers and their customers. The business focuses on developing and maintaining robust and lasting relationships developed directly with our dealers. By partnering with them, we are best able to offer them comprehensive solutions for their business, and valuable products and services to consumers.
The business offers vehicle service and maintenance contracts, including our flagship, industry leading product, Ally Premier Protection which is available for new and used vehicles of virtually all makes and models, as well as other ancillary F-I products, such as our GAP and Tire - Wheel products. Ally Insurance also services the insurance needs of our dealers' businesses by offering dealer inventory insurance, and liability and property protection, as well as provides training and consultative services to help their business' succeed.
Total Rewards Information
Ally's compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and bonus pay potential based on achieving personal and company goals. Plus, we have a flexible paid time-off program with an emphasis on work-life balance.
Ally offers a variety of benefits to protect your health and well-being, provide financial security and balance your work-life needs including:
- Industry-leading 401K Retirement Savings Plan including Matching and Company Contributions
- Comprehensive wellness program with financial incentives designed to help you achieve your best health
- Flexible health insurance options including dental and vision
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account with generous employer contributions
- Pre-tax dependent care and commuter benefits
- Other work-life integration benefits including Paid Parental & Caregiver Leave, Adoption Assistance, Back-up Child & Adult/Elder Care, Child Care Discounts, Tuition Reimbursement, LifeMatters Employee Assistance Program, Weight Watchers and other employee discount programs
Ally extends equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other reason prohibited by law.
ALLY JOB REQUISITION: 16-5681
POSITION LEVEL: Experienced
AVAILABLE WORK LOCATIONS: Michigan (Detroit)