Ally Financial IVR Technical Sustain Lead/Manager in Detroit, Michigan
Jul 6, 2016
The IT Business Operations Manager will have direct responsibility for managing change and sustain activities for assigned application(s) to ensure adherence to service level requirements. The employee will work with Business Partners, IT Peers and Vendors to identify operational efficiencies and strategic roadmaps in continued refinement of best in class operations.
- Manage internal and vendor teams with the development and deployment of information technology applications, data and infrastructure.
- Provide leadership in the strategic vision and benefits of applications and seek continuous infrastructure improvement opportunities.
- Work with business partners, IT peers and vendors to facilitate problem resolution.
- Manage regulatory and control requirements of assigned application(s).
- BS and 7+ years of work technology experience or equivalent work experience
- Ability to manage complex problems
- Effective and professional oral and written communication skills
Ally Financial Inc. (NYSE: ALLY) is a leading digital financial services company and a top 25 U.S. financial holding company offering financial products for consumers, businesses, automotive dealers and corporate clients. Ally's legacy dates back to 1919, and the company was redesigned in 2009 with a distinctive brand, innovative approach and relentless focus on its customers. Ally has an award-winning online bank (member FDIC), one of the largest full service auto finance operations in the country, a complementary auto-focused insurance business, a growing digital wealth management and online brokerage platform, and a trusted corporate finance business offering capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
Business Unit/Enterprise Function
Ally's Information Technology (IT) organization is focused on supporting and improving the position of its industry-leading business franchises through cost effective, innovative IT solutions as well as overseeing critical functions that enable the day-to-day operations of the entire Ally Financial enterprise. IT is also responsible for the administration and execution of information protection, disaster recovery and IT risk management.
Total Rewards Information
Ally's compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and bonus pay potential based on achieving personal and company goals. Plus, we have a flexible paid time-off program with an emphasis on work-life balance.
Ally offers a variety of benefits to protect your health and well-being, provide financial security and balance your work-life needs including:
- Industry-leading 401K Retirement Savings Plan including Matching and Company Contributions
- Comprehensive wellness program with financial incentives designed to help you achieve your best health
- Flexible health insurance options including dental and vision
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account with generous employer contributions
- Pre-tax dependent care and commuter benefits
- Other work-life integration benefits including Paid Parental & Caregiver Leave, Adoption Assistance, Back-up Child & Adult/Elder Care, Child Care Discounts, Tuition Reimbursement, LifeMatters Employee Assistance Program, Weight Watchers and other employee discount programs
Ally is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We extend equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic disposition or any other reason protected by law.
ALLY JOB REQUISITION: 16-5788
POSITION LEVEL: Experienced
AVAILABLE WORK LOCATIONS: Michigan (Detroit)