Ally Financial Associate Product Analyst in Detroit, Michigan
Deposits Products & Marketing
Sep 13, 2016
Receive, prioritize, and monitor new project requests and promotions for the Product Team. Route the requests for approval and impact assessments. Facilitate the communication between functional groups including drafting internal bulletins. Conduct internal tracking and metrics. Generally, manage the projects from receipt to implementation. Provide support on other activities as needed.
- Serve as project manager for incoming project requests and promotions
- Document and prioritize new projects, document requirements, conduct impact assessments, track action items, resolve any issues associated with the request, monitor work schedule to ensure project is delivered on schedule, and facilitate approvals for implementation
- Write internal communication and work with partners to publish documentation to announce promotions
- Perform competitive analysis; develop and maintain reports
- Effectively manage numerous projects concurrently
- Review the promotion implementation process to improve efficiency: project management methodology, process, tools, templates, etc.
- Assist with any new projects or products as needed
- Partner with Pricing to obtain guidance / approval for lease rates and residual recommendations
- Assist with or facilitate Product Training meetings with Learning and Development to ensure dealer training is provided on pertinent topics as needed
- Bachelor's degree required
- Energetic, out-of-the box thinker
- Excellent organizational skills; must be able to manage numerous projects concurrently
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of Ally's products, policies, and systems preferred but not required
- Ability to work well with others and handle changing priorities
- Strong initiative; self-starter; able to work independently
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint (Team Room) and Information Warehouse; SAS and Access desirable but not mandatory
- Project management skills / training desirable but not mandatory
Ally Financial Inc. (NYSE: ALLY) is a leading digital financial services company and a top 25 U.S. financial holding company offering financial products for consumers, businesses, automotive dealers and corporate clients. Ally's legacy dates back to 1919, and the company was redesigned in 2009 with a distinctive brand, innovative approach and relentless focus on its customers. Ally has an award-winning online bank (member FDIC), one of the largest full service auto finance operations in the country, a complementary auto-focused insurance business, a growing digital wealth management and online brokerage platform, and a trusted corporate finance business offering capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
Business Unit/Enterprise Function Description
Ally Auto's U.S. auto finance operations provide a wide array of financial products and services to automotive dealerships and retail automotive customers in the United States. Together with Dealer Products and Services, the U.S. auto finance team has built strong dealer relationships by offering high-quality wholesale financing services, attractive volume incentives and a full array of highly competitive products like extended service contracts, dealership insurance products and more.
Total Rewards Information
Ally's compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and bonus pay potential based on achieving personal and company goals. Plus, we have a flexible paid time-off program with an emphasis on work-life balance.
Ally offers a variety of benefits to protect your health and well-being, provide financial security and balance your work-life needs including:
- Industry-leading 401K Retirement Savings Plan including Matching and Company Contributions
- Comprehensive wellness program with financial incentives designed to help you achieve your best health
- Flexible health insurance options including dental and vision
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account with generous employer contributions
- Pre-tax dependent care and commuter benefits
- Other work-life integration benefits including Paid Parental & Caregiver Leave, Adoption Assistance, Back-up Child & Adult/Elder Care, Child Care Discounts, Tuition Reimbursement, LifeMatters Employee Assistance Program, Weight Watchers and other employee discount programs
Ally is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We extend equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic disposition or any other reason protected by law.
ALLY JOB REQUISITION: 16-6116
POSITION LEVEL: Entry Level
AVAILABLE WORK LOCATIONS: Michigan (Detroit)