Frontier Airlines Sr. Corporate Accountant in Denver, Colorado
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right’ to more than 60 destinations in the United States, Dominican Republic, and Mexico on more than 270 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier’s hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company’s signature Rocky Mountain hospitality to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration’s 2015 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry’s most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
An experienced accountant performing assigned month end accounting functions at an advanced level, year-end audits and special projects.
- Prepare journal entries for month-end closing
- Prepare and analyze monthly general ledger account reconciliations
- Document accounting processes in accordance with Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002
- Financial reporting
- Assist in year-end audit
- Special projects
- 2 to 4 years of previous accounting experience required
- BS Degree in Accounting required
- Certified Public Accountant required
- “Big 4” experience strongly preferred
- Month-end close experience, including accruals
- Financial reporting
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced spreadsheet skills
- Ability to work well with other team members
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure & meet deadlines
- Able to work with strict confidentiality
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including: recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Requisition Number: 16-0169
Post Date: 8/16/2016
Title: Sr. Corporate Accountant