HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Data Quality Manager - RN in Denver, Colorado
Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center and the Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children expects our Code of Conduct Value Statements to be reflected in the way every employee interacts with co-workers, patients and family members, and with others in the community.
- We recognize and affirm the unique and intrinsic worth of each individual
- We treat all those we serve with compassion and kindness
- We act with absolute honesty, integrity and fairness in the way we conduct our business and the way we live our lives.
We trust our colleagues as valuable members of our healthcare team and pledge to treat one another with loyalty, respect and dignity
The Data Quality Manager is the key facility resource that is responsible for ensuring compliance with Meaningful Use and for ensuring the quality of data input into the computerized documentation system. They are responsible for coordinating the completion of project assessments, quality of data input by users, verification of appropriate sign off of orders within the computerized system and as a resource to the Director of Advanced Clinicals in the program roll out and ongoing maintenance. This individual participates in the company-wide community for CPOE, and works with their division peers to ensure advanced clinical applications are well supported, data is correct and appropriate and meaningful use is achieved throughout the facility.
Provide system and operations expertise for implementation of process and system changes
- Provide Go-Live support, and order workflow support
- Participate in systems training for project team
- Works with education specialist to design and develop base education/training materials in CPOE to support staff training and continued education.
Maintains and role models a leadership/customer service role in interacting with colleagues, physicians, guests, patients, and vendors.
Bachelor’s degree required, clinical degree preferred
Three to Five years’ experience in clinical applications support or equivalent preferred.
Special Qualifications: Proficiency in Meditech, proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, customer service orientation and /or training.
- Understands pertinent regulatory guidelines such as Joint Commission, MQSA, HIPAA and ACR
- Demonstrates ability to establish and build strong relationships across broad range of personality types
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively with clinical and information technology personnel verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated customer orientation
- Excellent leadership and teaching abilities
- Demonstrates advanced computer skills
- An understanding, enthusiasm and commitment to the goals of the project
- Leadership skills to direct others and maintain a common vision for project objectives. Must be a motivator.
- The ability to communicate with staff at all levels of the practice, as well as with vendors and other outside agents. Must have an interdisciplinary focus.
- Effective organizational skills.
- Good problem solving and analytics skills
- Existing knowledge of the facility’s clinical/operational process, challenges and meditech environment.
- The ability to delegate tasks and enlist the cooperation and/or assistance of team members and others.
Title: Data Quality Manager - RN
Location: Colorado-Denver-Presbyterian/St. Luke%27s Medical Center
Requisition ID: 03166-57711