RTL Networks Accountant in Denver, Colorado
Period of Performance:ASAP through April 7, 2017 Travel: None Anticipated
RTL Networks, Inc. is a rapidly-growing company primarily focused on providing information technology (IT) support services and personnel to a variety of commercial and government customers for long term contracts. We are also a certified reseller of hardware and software products from a variety of vendors. By providing a wide array of professional services and products, we help our customers leverage technology and operate with total confidence in the predictability, security and reliability of their technology resources in order to meet business objectives. We also have an energy division which provides services and products in support of our customers’ power and substation needs.
A Unique Opportunity
Are you looking for something different? New and challenging opportunities? At RTL Networks, no two customers, programs, or days are the same. We welcome creativity and encourage collaboration among team members and stakeholders. * *
This position will be based at one of RTL’s government clients located in Denver. This client is a large, local government organization that is highly-regarded and well-known throughout the metro area.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related area with accounting emphasis.
- Accounting experience including analysis and general ledger through financial statements.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), including cost accounting and general business reporting procedures
- Working knowledge of computers including mainframe operations, query process and intermediate level spreadsheets.
- In-depth understanding of accounting processes.
- Ability to use good judgment to make decisions.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Ability to effectively guide the work of others.
- Ability to effectively manage the workload including planning, organizing, prioritizing, meeting deadlines and responding to changing priorities.
- Ability to work with accuracy.
- Ability to research, analyze and reconcile financial data.
- Light to medium lifting
Join Our Team Interested in working with us? Please apply via our website at www.RTL-Networks.com
Equal Opportunity Employer RTL Networks is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the concept and practice of equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We encourage qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds and experience to apply.
Location: Denver, CO
Location: DENVER, CO