DataScan Senior Administrative Specialist in Deerfield Beach, Florida
This individual will be responsible for performing administrative support to the Facilities Department including but not limited to:
- Customer service support for Facilities Department, including:
- Answer phones for Facilities Department
- Coordinate support resources as needed
- Assist customers with online work requests
- Assist customers with conference room setup inquiries and planning
- Work order entry, updates and follow up using IWMS system
- Monitor incoming work request queue and escalate time sensitive requests
- Accounting support including:
- Invoice coding, review, scanning and resolution
- Credit card reconciliation
- Petty cash reconciliation and check requests
- Set-up and maintain Facility Departmental files (paper and electronic).
- Assist maintenance team with vendor call-outs and follow up for service and repairs.
- Assist the team with purchases of supplies and parts as needed.
- Provide support of asset management in the IWMS system by updating equipment information, generating PM work schedules as directed and assign PM work tickets internally or externally.
- General administrative support including team meeting planning/event planning, Facilities vehicle maintenance/registration coordination, time sheet record keeping, maintaining department calendar, phone and computer requests for team as needed.
Assist Facilities Managers in preparing reports and updates, project documents and powerpoint slides.
Minimum 3 years experience in an administrative support capacity required; Facilities experience preferred.
- High school diploma; College degree preferred.
- Prior experience with a work management platform (i.e. help desk ticket system)
- Proficient PC Skills required with a focus on Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Ability to learn Gmail
- Exceptional administrative and customer service skills with an emphasis on strong organizational and time management expertise.
- Excellent telephone etiquette, professional demeanor and ability to screen calls diplomatically and effectively.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with adeptness in dealing with individuals of all levels, both internal and external.
- Must have effective organization and follow-up skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess sound judgment and ability to handle issues with discretion and diplomacy.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
Requisition Number: 16-0452
Post Date: 10/10/2016
Title: Senior Administrative Specialist
Alternate Location: JM Service Center
Location: FL - Deerfield Beach