DataScan Digital Marketing Analytics Lead/Supervisor in Deerfield Beach, Florida
Individual will be responsible for analytics strategy and its implementation for all marketing initiatives. This associate will own the digital and analytics channels and will assign responsibilities to subordinates. The person that excels at this job will truly enjoy analysis and independently look for best practices in eCommerce analytics and data-driven marketing. The candidate must be a strategic thinker, while often performing tasks requiring excellent attention to detail. This associate will enjoy the collaboration with others; will have an ability to quickly learn new technologies; and will be an expert with reporting tools such as Adobe Omniture, SAS, Tableau and others. This role requires an experienced interactive marketer with strong analytical skills committed to growing an online business and searching for new opportunities. The successful candidate will be able to create working relationships based on consideration, cooperation, communication, accountability and innovation within the World Omni Financial Corp. marketing department and with our partner companies. Position Responsibilities:
Supervise and develop marketing associates and plan marketing day-to-day activities in order to achieve long term strategic goals and short-term objectives
Plan digital marketing training and team meetings, foster innovation and collaboration within the team
Lead analytics implementation and management across platforms, using Adobe Omniture, SAS, and other reporting tools for all marketing channels for both consumer and B2B facing initiatives
Lead marketing Data Management Platform strategy and execution
Research, present and execute on marketing opportunities that allow for driving customer loyalty and retention
Research and present opportunities for improved marketing automation and integration
Lead projects, engage and collaborate with marketing team members
Participate in the digital roadmap development and develop the marketing analytics roadmap
Evaluate and partner with vendors who can help to propel marketing initiatives forward
- Bachelor's in marketing, analytics or related field required. Master's degree in Business or Marketing is a plus.
- Five to seven years experience in interactive marketing with primary focus on analytics.
- Supervisory and project management experience a plus.
- Proven experience in developing and executing effective analytics and digital plans and reports for site traffic, conversion, eCommerce metrics, funnel analysis, SEO/SEM performance. Experience with Adobe Marketing Suite (Omniture) analytics preferred. Google AdWords training and certifications preferred.
- Experience with marketing databases and CRM tools used with eCommerce sites. Ability to develop and then report on key metrics such as customer lifetime value, retention analysis and eCommerce/financial performance.
- Organizational and project management skills to monitor internal and external resources required to execute against timelines. Must have experience in identifying business requirements for analytics and partnering successfully with technical teams.
- Strong analytic software skills, including the ability to extract and manipulate data to derive insights on site metrics and advertising ROI.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to prepare business presentations. Ability to communicate in a professional manner with all levels throughout the organization as well as with outside companies and partners.
- Ability to travel.
- Experience with SAS, Cognos and related experience in Business Intelligence, predictive and marketing models a plus.
Requisition Number: 16-0362
Post Date: 8/22/2016
Title: Digital Marketing Analytics Lead/Supervisor
Alternate Location: World Omni Financial Corp.
Location: FL - Deerfield Beach