HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Manager, Advanced Maternal and Newborn Institute in Dallas, Texas
TheManager, Advanced Maternal and Newborn Institute accepts responsibility for all department functions (Specialty Obstetric Referral Center and inpatient coordination of care) in support of the mission, vision, values and facility goals.
The Manager of the Advanced Maternal and Newborn Institute demonstrates expertise in Perinatal and neonatal subspecialty clinical care and ability to interact professionally with physicians, leadership team and co-workers. The manager is an RN and accepts responsibility for critical thinking decisions within the scope of the Registered Nurse Practice Act.
· Accept responsibility for patient safety of the clinical (inpatient and outpatient) practice environment for all AMNI patients.
· Integrate the management of information and effective communication skills in daily practice.
· Build on the ANA Standards of Care and Standards of Professional Practice.
· Serve as liaison to foster a partnership with the patient and significant others.
· Construct decisions to support the continuity of care and the coordination of care across the care settings.
· Recognize the role of the manager to maintain high quality age & developmental specific care for obstetric and neonatal patients.
· Create department specific initiatives and process improvement.
· Integrate collaborative practice and working relationships with all members of the healthcare team.
· Accept responsibility for management of multiple levels of personnel (including supervisory positions), payroll, budget, capital, business plan and physician relationships including recruitment endeavors.
· Serve as liaison for hospital, community and other institutions.
· Organize / supervise human and material resources.
· Database management and participation in research endeavors.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing required
· Master’s Degree preferred
LICENSURE AND CERTIFICATIONS
· Current, RN license for the State of Texas or compact license
· American Heart Association BLS—Healthcare Provider
· Specialty certification preferred
· Management experience to include management of personnel, payroll, budgets, capital, business planning, marketing, supervisory positions and physician relations, preferred.
· Minimum of 3 years practice as RN with specified patient population.
Title: Manager, Advanced Maternal and Newborn Institute
Location: Texas-Dallas-Medical City - Dallas
Requisition ID: 01505-85242