CBRE Business Analytics Manager - Remote in US in Dallas, Texas
Business Analytics Manager - Remote in US
Dallas, Texas, United States at http://cbre.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/11303/other-jobs-matching/location-only
Requisition # 16025017
What is the primary purpose of this position?
Reporting directly to the Director of Engineering, this position is responsible for data integrity, process review and development, and the continuous communications with all application users as well as performing all changes required for engineering related data for the Wells Fargo Global Corporate Services account. Facilitates tracking & measurement to enable improving what we do by understanding the root cause of waste and/or failure points in processes. Duties include the development and execution of training in business systems throughout the portfolio as necessary and the supervision of one (1) or more Engineering Business Systems team members.
• Associate Business Analyst
• Business Analyst
• Sr. Business Analyst
Face to face interaction is minimal. Phone and email communication is daily, as required. Weekly teleconference status meetings as needed.
Duties of the Position
Functions of the Job
• Liaise between engineering field teams, Engineering Managers, PAC2000 Change Coordinators and others as necessary to ensure all change requests are entered and approved as required.
• Participate in weekly PAC2000 upcoming work teleconference.
• Provide ad hoc reports on all information available within CFIMS for each site within assigned region.
• Provide back up support for other regions as needed.
• Participate in weekly incident reporting call
• Develop and execute business systems training documentation and presentations.
• Maintain data integrity of the application database and make changes as required.
• Communicate changes to both internal and external customers.
• Perform monthly uploads as needed.
• Generate reports to monitor and review application information.
• Review and develop processes as changes to the application(s) are needed.
• Perform focus groups with both internal and external customers to ensure best practice and system improvements.
• Provide training to all new and existing users of application(s) to ensure consistency.
• Promotes a team environment and provides work direction by coordinating staff meetings and work calendar.
• Reviews and ensures the accuracy of all reports generated by the team.
• Completes the annual staff performance reviews, semi-annual reviews and establishes performance goals with their team.
• Continuously evaluates and supports internal controls.
• Plans staffing assignments to create balanced workloads and ensure coverage at all times.
• Effectively delegate work to staff and accept responsibility for timely and accurate completion of that work.
• Acts as a liaison with Facility Management teams, promoting an open and constructive communication, ensuring a positive relationship.
• Ensures all Client requests are processed timely, accurately and with a high level of professionalism to guarantee Client satisfaction.
• Proactively communicates with Senior Management to ensure they are informed of all activities within their team.
• Other duties may be assigned.
College/University degree from an accredited educational institution in the field of statistics or equivalent business field is required.
Minimum of eight (8) years of related work experience, five (5) working on Wells Fargo account, is required. History of consistent accuracy and ability to manage time is required.
• Ability to work independently – telecommute. Time management skills are crucial.
• Attention to detail – impeccable spelling, grammar, visual aesthetic and pride in work is imperative.
• Excel expertise is required
• Database Management – position requires use of two separate client managed custom databases. Superior knowledge of both systems and maintenance of all data within the systems is required.
• Ability to interact professionally with all levels of the organization, along with all levels of the client organization, adapting to skill level of each individual with patience and respect.
• Development of training presentations and documents related to systems will be required. Ability to deliver training to various target audiences is essential.
• Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret various types of business documents.
• Ability to write reports, manuals and articles.
• Ability to effectively respond to complex inquiries from clients, co-workers, supervisor, and/or management.
• Ability to present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
• Requires knowledge of statistical terms and principles.
• Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as UPTIME.
• Conducts basic financial analysis.
• Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard and emergency situations.
• Ability to solve problems in standard and emergency situations.
• Requires advanced analytical skills.
• Advanced knowledge of database design and relational database principles and practices.
Equipment Operated and Level of Proficiency Required
• Windows XP and/or 7 Operating System
• Microsoft Office 2007 – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio
• Must be computer proficient in general, with an expanded knowledge of Excel specifically.
Job Responsibility, Scope and Authority
Describe typical decisions that are made by individuals in this job and the scope of their authority:
Scope of responsibility includes, decisions made with understanding of procedures, company policies, and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines. Directly or indirectly responsible for hiring, terminating, compensation, and performance evaluation for work group. Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadlines. Responsible for setting individual and team goals. Responsible for identifying training needs, tracking performance, coaching, and motivating direct reports. All other decisions will be directed by Director of Engineering.
• Global Position
• Some Travel
• Office equipment provided should include, phone, laptop, keyboard, mouse, external monitor, printer/scanner/fax, external hard drive, wireless headset.
US Company Profile
About CBRE (NYSE: CBG): At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale. Work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates. Come experience the employee advantage at CBRE.
CBRE has a long-standing commitment to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status, political belief, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
As a Fortune 500 worldwide leader in real estate services, CBRE’s more than 70,000 professionals provide exceptional outcomes for clients in 60+ countries. When it comes to real estate, CBRE sees potential everywhere. We turn scale into strength, expense into performance, and property into prosperity. Visit CBRE.com.
About CBRE (NYSE: CBG): At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale. Come experience the employee advantage at CBRE.
CBRE Limited is an equal opportunity employer who welcomes and encourages applications from all persons regardless of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, family status, gender identity or expression, disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, provincial or territorial law. Accommodations are available on request for all candidates at any time. If you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact CBRE Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org mailto: email@example.com or via telephone1-866-388-4346.
As a leader in real estate services, CBRE's professionals provide exceptional outcomes for clients in 60+ countries. Visit www.cbre.ca